Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Trump Reveals How Jan 6th Riot Could’ve Been Stopped​

How can I be guilty of a crime when I’m the one who wanted to stop the so-called “crime” by strongly recommending 10,000 plus troops to D.C., and hence the surrounding of the Capitol, only to have this recommendation rejected by Pelosi and the Mayor of D.C., who are in charge of Capitol security? There would have been no “January 6” if they had followed my recommendation. The Unselect Committee refuses to even mention this totally conclusive and determinative fact. WITCH HUNT!

FreeMiner

Legendary
I will be 72 this month and still have my handbook, decimal chart, drill, and tap chart as well as speed and feed books.
We may need to make some shit going forward.
Fuck yah. Cannons. XHD pipe and a welder and some 7018 rod from a rod oven, and preheat the CS pipe to 250F, put in a 6010 root pass real hot so it burns through then fill and cap with 7018.
Make some nasty shit in my own shop if I had one. Got my eyes fixed up, my son calls them my GI Joe eyes, because I can hit a 10 in plate at 1000 yds again.

D

Deleted member 2886

Seen a lot of these claimed "proofs" of eye glitching/"lizard" people clips, but never really thought much about it.

Must be a transmission delay causing this weirdness, surely?
20220704_181601.gif
👇Close up.
20220704_181910 (1).gif
All good if they are actual lizard peeps, coz I'd be ok with wasting evil lizards when we all rise up and remove them,....permanently.😂

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Has the forum been hardcore lagging for everyone else today?

😅If not and I suddenly stop posting for days then weeks, etc.
Yo boy CuriousFiendicus probably in the gulags.

Been roasting the shit outta Stalinda on Telegram recently. Found a bunch(*hundreds) of other agro NZers who ain't putting up with this shit no more.
Including the vaxxed.

Anyone heard of an American dude named Damien De Ment?
I think he lives here, not sure though.
The commies seem to frickin hate him but this is a common ploy I've seen here so I'm wary that it's another controlled op setup.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Has the forum been hardcore lagging for everyone else today?

😅If not and I suddenly stop posting for days then weeks, etc.
Yo boy CuriousFiendicus probably in the gulags.

Been roasting the shit outta Stalinda on Telegram recently. Found a bunch(*hundreds) of other agro NZers who ain't putting up with this shit no more.
Including the vaxxed.

Anyone heard of an American dude named Damien De Ment?
I think he lives here, not sure though.
The commies seem to frickin hate him but this is a common ploy I've seen here so I'm wary that it's another controlled op setup.
What time is it where you are at? Just curious. I could figure it out but I am lazy AF.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
😂I'm experiencing cartoonish lagging hilarity at the moment.

@BamaRidger, mate ya certainly ain't no such thing.
You da man!
And you're correct about the time, I just messed up in my haste.

Been trying edit and fix that for about 15minutes.

I'm going to have to log out coz the lagging is almost a total freeze.

Hope this posts successfully.
Great then we don't have to surround you to figure it out.
We will know what this means. 😂 😂

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
1657029292738.png
Hershel W. “Woody” Williams, the last remaining Medal of Honor recipient from World War II, will lie in honor at the Capitol. A date and other details will be announced later.
Williams, who died on Wednesday at 98, was a legend in his native West Virginia for his heroics under fire over several crucial hours at the battle for Iwo Jima. As a young Marine corporal, Williams went ahead of his unit in February 1945 and eliminated a series of Japanese machine gun positions. Facing small-arms fire, Williams fought for four hours, repeatedly returning to prepare demolition charges and obtain flamethrowers. Later that year, the 22-year-old Williams received the Medal of Honor from President Harry Truman. The Medal of Honor is the nation’s highest award for military valor.

1657029428058.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom