Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ukrainian Gangsters want 750B to rebuild Ukraine. The US TAXPAYER will get bent over for sure. Can you imagine how much of all these Foreign Aid and Biden Wealth Transfers sticks to greasy Politicians fingers and non of it so far is traced or has oversight.

Create a Crisis and Hand Out Billions with no accountability or oversight.
Look how fast Obama and others like Biden Pelosi etc become Millionaires.
Zelensky they say is already a Billionaire since hooking up with the Democrats. No wonder they all hated Trump in DC.

He was an honest man in a Den of Thieves.

Look at AOC. She went from bartending to being a millionaire just by getting elected. And she wants a raise.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FW5whO5XwAE98vT

MortgageHorn

Founder
GOAT Tennis Player Just Doing Every Day GOAT Things on the Court

Unbelievable

He's a PATRIOT and You Should Support Him

Guy Walks the Walk

Missed Multiple Grand-Slams & Tournaments Costing Him Millions of Dollars & Multiple Titles & #1 World Ranking Because He Would Not Give Into Being Vaxxed

In 1776 He Would Have Been One of Those That Risked It All

Oh Yea Strong Christian Faith

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
GOAT Tennis Player Just Doing Every Day GOAT Things on the Court

Unbelievable

He's a PATRIOT and You Should Support Him

Guy Walks the Walk

Missed Multiple Grand-Slams & Tournaments Costing Him Millions of Dollars & Multiple Titles & #1 World Ranking Because He Would Not Give Into Being Vaxxed

In 1776 He Would Have Been One of Those That Risked It All

Oh Yea Strong Christian Faith

Never had an appreciation for tennis until we discovered our son is pretty good at it & he started playing HS ball while still in the 8th grade. What Djocavich (sp) just did on the court is physically amazing. His refusal to bend the knee is even better.

MortgageHorn

Founder
OK Piling On Here

But This Guy is the Type of Man You Want Your Sons to be Like

In An Age Where Trash-Talk Has Replaced Sportsmanship He's a Throwback to How It is Supposed to be on the Court/Field

wezejigtqaplhkdf3tmn.jpg

When His Opponent Fell Trying to Get to Novak's Drop Shot - Novak Ran Around the Net and Was the First Person There to Help Him Up and Make Sure He Was Ok

Also Lives By the Creed Never Give Up (Talking to Some of You Negative Nancies ITT)

In a Best 3 of 5 Match He Was Down 0 Sets to 2 (5-7, 2-6) Then Came Roaring Back to Take the Next 3 Sets 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 Against a Player Almost Half His Age

There is a Reason He's the Defending 3 Time Champ at the Most Prestigious Tennis Tournament in the World

MortgageHorn

Founder
Never had an appreciation for tennis until we discovered our son is pretty good at it & he started playing HS ball while still in the 8th grade. What Djocavich (sp) just did on the court is physically amazing. His refusal to bend the knee is even better.

Good for Your Son!

My Mom Tried to Get Me to Play as a Youngster

Told Her That I Only Played Baseball, Football, Basketball, Rode Bikes, Hunted and Tennis Was for Sissies

She Told Me That She Would Never Force Me to Play But One Day I Would Regret It

Said Same Thing About Golf and Piano Lessons - I Refused Both as Sissy Things - Her You Will Regret

Me Years Later - Lots of Regrats - Only Playing Tennis for Last Two Years of My Life is Up There

Wish I Had Listened to Mom - Tennis and Golf Players Make More Money Than Almost Anyone - Have the Hottest Wives - You Can Play With Hot Girls and Play All Your Life

And If You've Ever Been to a Party and Some Guy Sits Down at a Piano, His Playing Has Every Piece of Hot Ass in the Room Drooling All Over Him

Moral of Story...

Moms Know Best

Listen to Your Mom LACers

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
OK Piling On Here

But This Guy is the Type of Man You Want Your Sons to be Like

In An Age Where Trash-Talk Has Replaced Sportsmanship He's a Throwback to How It is Supposed to be on the Court/Field

wezejigtqaplhkdf3tmn.jpg

When His Opponent Fell Trying to Get to Novak's Drop Shot - Novak Ran Around the Net and Was the First Person There to Help Him Up and Make Sure He Was Ok

Also Lives By the Creed Never Give Up (Talking to Some of You Negative Nancies ITT)

In a Best 3 of 5 Match He Was Down 0 Sets to 2 (5-7, 2-6) Then Came Roaring Back to Take the Next 3 Sets 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 Against a Player Almost Half His Age

There is a Reason He's the Defending 3 Time Champ at the Most Prestigious Tennis Tournament in the World

Correction! He went OVER the net. Watched it live.

Come on man! Tighten up!

:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom