Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noleology

Elite
Founder
I've done this for almost 40 years. Last flu was in 1985. No respiratory issues. My bout with Wuhan Charlie was mild which I attribute to having this stuff in my system waiting when Wuhan arrived. It's been the same for all my immediate family except none of them got Wuhan. I load up on Zinc whenever I feel a cold coming on. Usually makes a 3 day issue into a 1 day issue.
you do the ivermectin with this regiment?

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
If you really want to get pissed while understanding the ultimate goal of these assholes then read through some of Klaus Schwab book “Covid 19 The Great Reset”

Published in July 2020, written as they point out in June of 2020. Lots of details for a month worth of writing.

This is why they needed Trump out. He wasn’t going along with this sh*t. So they cheated their asses off to oust him and DGAF how apparent it is. They are resetting rather you like it or not.

https://straight2point.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/COVID-19_-The-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab.pdf

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
If you really want to get pissed while understanding the ultimate goal of these assholes then read through some of Klaus Schwab book “Covid 19 The Great Reset”

Published in July 2020, written as they point in in June of 2020. Lots of details for a month worth of writing.

This is why they needed Trump out. He wasn’t going along with this sh*t. So they cheated their asses off to oust him and DGAF how apparent it is. They are resetting rather you like it or not.

https://straight2point.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/COVID-19_-The-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab.pdf
I wanna fight that mother fucker. Looks like a vampire.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
True colors coming to the top. Why are they threatening a lockdown now? People aren’t dying in the streets. All these establishment cronies can go fork themselves. We ain’t doing that shit again.
Their biggest fear is that not enough get the vax and everything is fine. After that most would realize it’s all been a hoax to control the people and steal an election.

If they don’t get enough vaxxed to claim success, their next option is to inflate the number of vaxxed and claim that was the remedy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom