Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I've done this for almost 40 years. Last flu was in 1985. No respiratory issues. My bout with Wuhan Charlie was mild which I attribute to having this stuff in my system waiting when Wuhan arrived. It's been the same for all my immediate family except none of them got Wuhan. I load up on Zinc whenever I feel a cold coming on. Usually makes a 3 day issue into a 1 day issue.
I started with a daily Centrum and have worked my old ass up to Centrum for old fks. Haven't been sick in decades. Any jab is not an option.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
219385734_2868077510188605_8357323582246650671_n.jpg 218628099_2868077530188603_6713970516347697307_n.jpg

Wow!!!
I pass by this ancient mailbox every day on my walks. The old rusty box is nailed to an oak that has to be 150 years old. After 6 years of passing it by I decided to open the box to see if anything was inside. After all, there isn’t even a house nearby to which it could possibly serve anyway. Any home it serviced was long ago torn down I’m sure. I noticed an ancient letter inside as you can see in picture #2. I looked at the post mark date and it said July 7, 1903. Due to age and moisture the addressee on the envelope was not readable, so I opened up the envelope hoping to find some local history and a good story I could share with you. Here is what the letter inside said. “We at Carriage Shield hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr Mallard but the warranty on your buggy has expired. Please take a few minutes to sign up for our 2-horse plan and never worry about those expensive wheel and horseshoe repairs again.”

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
FWIW from “McAfee”

Don’t Worry the Mrs and I are now in
the Mojave Wasteland at an ultra-secure facility.

We are, for now, out of reach of the corrupt elementsof the [NSA] (In-)Justice Department.

They are after my blood, your blood

our souls.

P@in Is Coming.

John McAfee.
YOu beat me too it so I'll post the link as an assist. This sure as shit is fun to consider. Fingers crossed he's alive and helping the good guys.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
View attachment 33922 View attachment 33923

Wow!!!
I pass by this ancient mailbox every day on my walks. The old rusty box is nailed to an oak that has to be 150 years old. After 6 years of passing it by I decided to open the box to see if anything was inside. After all, there isn’t even a house nearby to which it could possibly serve anyway. Any home it serviced was long ago torn down I’m sure. I noticed an ancient letter inside as you can see in picture #2. I looked at the post mark date and it said July 7, 1903. Due to age and moisture the addressee on the envelope was not readable, so I opened up the envelope hoping to find some local history and a good story I could share with you. Here is what the letter inside said. “We at Carriage Shield hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr Mallard but the warranty on your buggy has expired. Please take a few minutes to sign up for our 2-horse plan and never worry about those expensive wheel and horseshoe repairs again.”
You truly are mad, man.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
You truly are mad, man.
7542574a8b2fd349c71de53cc6ee538d.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom