Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Wait What

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Their biggest fear is that not enough get the vax and everything is fine. After that most would realize it’s all been a hoax to control the people and steal an election.

If they don’t get enough vaxxed to claim success, their next option is to inflate the number of vaxxed and claim that was the remedy.

I hope that is it but I feel like there is more.

Don’t think I would go as far as the vaxx being “chipped” or eventually meant to do some damage health wise later, that is a stretch.

I do think they want to push us into adapting a social credit system like China. Xi provided the blueprint, enforcing a “covid or vaccine passport” is just a way to open everyone up to a similar system.

Scary sh*t. In that book above they even admit consolation of businesses will happen. We gotta stand up worldwide against this sh*t.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
First They Gave Us Siestas
Next Was Incredible Cuisine
Then They Enlightened Us With Tequila (Legal Panty-Droppers)
Knocked It Out of the Park With Mexican Coke
In a Stunning Turn of Events They Got Gringos to Actually Buy Over-Priced Mexican Water Known as "Topo Chico"

And For the Grand Finale They Have a President That is Actually Better/Smarter Than Ours

1626922568709.jpeg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Explain this to me like I have a brain but I am slow. What am I missing?
Someone is running a fake Jon McAfee account, posting nonsense, including the notion that JFKJr is alive and ready to walk out on a stage with Trump and save the free world. Keep the people thinking ‘something is happening’ so the people won’t actually do anything.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I would recommend doing this daily or atleast during the cold and flu season. Been doing this for years and I have only been sick once. It was back in Feb. of 2020 when I had three days of pure fatigue. Could have been Wuhan Charlie but I never got tested. I am thinking it could have been a whole lot worse but I shrugged in of by day 4. My house does not have colds for more than a couple of days now. Sometimes it's gone in 24 hours. This has been posted ad nauseam in this thread since the outbreak. SKOL!
Also take these purchased over the counter:
Zinc 50mg daily
VitaminC 1000mg twice a day
Vitamin D 2000 IU each day
Quercetin 250 mg daily
Is a daily multi vitamin enough, or so I need to supplement?

MortgageHorn

Founder
Looks Like @MortgageHorn Has Some RECON Work To Do In a Couple of Days

As The Ship Named "Durham" Calls Port in H-Town on the 24th

I Live 5 Minutes From the Port Of Houston

Any of You H-Town LACers Want to Join Me and We Can Get a Drink Following Our Report

Here Are the Locations of Other "Alice in Wonderland" Vessels

Now What Are The Odds of All These Ship Names

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
I’m entertained and willing to invest another day to see the outcome...but I doubt the real, very American McAfee would spell realise with an S.

That being said, I’ll be watching the channel! 🥳
Slow Down There "Thomas"

Per Wiki

McAfee was born in Cinderford, in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, on 18 September 1945,

Nationality: British; American

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Explain this to me like I have a brain but I am slow. What am I missing?

Long Running LAC Fact - That @MortgageHorn Believes That JFK Jr is Alive

And Another "Dead" Man Just Confirmed It

If I'm Right I Have a Never Ending Bar-Tab to Paid by The Non-Believers

"You'll Never Believe Who You Are Talking To"

"Shot Heard Round the World"

He's The Only Thing That Can Re-Unite or Nation

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It’s not that I didn’t believe. It was more a wait and see for me. But you my friend have parroting this from the word go. I hope this is real as the world would just stop and take a collective shit before spinning again. Kind of like that craw that always stuck in me when I saw that cock swallower Pence. Sometimes you just know. Haha SKOL!

9Mounties07

Elite
It’s not that I didn’t believe. It was more a wait and see for me. But you my friend have parroting this from the word go. I hope this is real as the world would just stop and take a collective shit before spinning again. Kind of like that craw that always stuck in me when I saw that cock swallower Pence. Sometimes you just know. Haha SKOL!
You mean a moon wobble would occur?

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
This is Mississippi's top public health official. Fuck this stupid weasel

MortgageHorn

Founder
This is Mississippi's top public health official. Fuck this stupid weasel

Didn't Howard Cossell Catch Shit for Calling a Black Football Player a "Monkey"

This Guy is a Racist

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’m up here in Boston on business. Just wrapped the day up. When I started the day around 530 this morning I was happy to see that the shit bird American women’s soccer team lost

I just got back to the hotel and saw highlights of Biden‘s ghastly performance tonight. At this point it’s elder abuse for people to let him speak publicly.
The man is obviously not running our country nor has he ever been. His dementia is getting worse. And it would be healthy for him to get help and perhaps be put in a home to live out the rest of his days
Smh

Latest posts

Top Bottom