Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
True colors coming to the top. Why are they threatening a lockdown now? People aren’t dying in the streets. All these establishment cronies can go fork themselves. We ain’t doing that shit again.
More people are getting hospitalized due to the return of the Saharan Dust than Wuhan Charlie. Happened this time last year and is happening again now. I've taken more Zyrtec in the past couple of weeks than all of the previous 11 months.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
you do the ivermectin with this regiment?
No. This is solely my daily vitamin regime plus some other supplements. I can get Ivermectin within an hour if needed. HCQ just as fast. I had Wuhan in January 2020, before anyone knew what it was. No diagnostic tests available or antibody tests around then. I'm relying on my natural God given antibodies developed from my 2020 bout along with the above pills to protect me. Since I've already developed antibodies to Wuhan should I be challenged again, the mechanism is already in place to crank up those natural antibodies immediately to kill the new interloper. It's the body's "recognition and response" system at work. Much faster than starting from ground zero.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m entertained and willing to invest another day to see the outcome...but I doubt the real, very American McAfee would spell realise with an S.

That being said, I’ll be watching the channel! 🥳
It could happen although this is likely a ruse. There is a poster on our board who was born and reared in Houston then worked in the UK for a while. He spells everything now the British way. Childish.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I know a few in here swear by them. I may switch to one as well. But I also take zinc and quercetin. I also take a few other supplements but not for covid. Anything is better then the jab. SKOL!
A good multivitamin is just the starting point. I use it mainly to get the trace elements like selenium, chromium, molybdenum and others. Some of the things in those are less than the RDA's. I augment those with individual pills.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is Mississippi's top public health official. Fuck this stupid weasel

Sounds like a racist Klansman more than a public health official. He's right, however, with the monkey comment since monkeys are used often after they've killed the lab rats.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I’m up here in Boston on business. Just wrapped the day up. When I started the day around 530 this morning I was happy to see that the shit bird American women’s soccer team lost

I just got back to the hotel and saw highlights of Biden‘s ghastly performance tonight. At this point it’s elder abuse for people to let him speak publicly.
The man is obviously not running our country nor has he ever been. His dementia is getting worse. And it would be healthy for him to get help and perhaps be put in a home to live out the rest of his days
Smh
They have to leave OBiden there. Even ultra-leftist Socialibdems like OBiden in his condition more than Cameltoe.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
First They Gave Us Siestas
Next Was Incredible Cuisine
Then They Enlightened Us With Tequila (Legal Panty-Droppers)
Knocked It Out of the Park With Mexican Coke
In a Stunning Turn of Events They Got Gringos to Actually Buy Over-Priced Mexican Water Known as "Topo Chico"

And For the Grand Finale They Have a President That is Actually Better/Smarter Than Ours

giphy.gif

AMSO

Elite
Founder

As a native Alabamian, I identify as Texan currently (stationed here). People need to remember history..There is a significant population in Alabama that is one generation removed from an experiment..The Syphillis Study at Tuskegee. I don't expect the numbers in the state to increase. Probably one of the major reasons they wont "force" this vaccine IMO

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Catilac

Elite
Faulty poll is missing D) he’s not my fucking president.
My question is "why do it at all " ?

they didn't have to

I suspect they knew a) viewership would be nonexistent and b) they have such total and absolute control over the MSM and social media that the actual event didn't matter

And if/when in 90 days you haven't seen Joe much in public Jen will tell us " as you all are aware , the President had an amazingly successful and well received town hall just a culprit of months ago"

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m up here in Boston on business. Just wrapped the day up. When I started the day around 530 this morning I was happy to see that the shit bird American women’s soccer team lost

I just got back to the hotel and saw highlights of Biden‘s ghastly performance tonight. At this point it’s elder abuse for people to let him speak publicly.
The man is obviously not running our country nor has he ever been. His dementia is getting worse. And it would be healthy for him to get help and perhaps be put in a home to live out the rest of his days
Smh
You misspelled prison.

Pineapple

Legendary
View attachment 33922 View attachment 33923

Wow!!!
I pass by this ancient mailbox every day on my walks. The old rusty box is nailed to an oak that has to be 150 years old. After 6 years of passing it by I decided to open the box to see if anything was inside. After all, there isn’t even a house nearby to which it could possibly serve anyway. Any home it serviced was long ago torn down I’m sure. I noticed an ancient letter inside as you can see in picture #2. I looked at the post mark date and it said July 7, 1903. Due to age and moisture the addressee on the envelope was not readable, so I opened up the envelope hoping to find some local history and a good story I could share with you. Here is what the letter inside said. “We at Carriage Shield hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr Mallard but the warranty on your buggy has expired. Please take a few minutes to sign up for our 2-horse plan and never worry about those expensive wheel and horseshoe repairs again.”
I’m confused. There is clearly a spiderweb in that box over the envelope… how did you read it?
Zero FN chance my hand goes in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom