Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
@imprimis

What is the Best Thing to Take For This Saharan Dust?

I've Been Taking Advil, Extra Vitamin C & Elderberry.

Feel I'm On the Backside of The Worst Now

But Any Advice Appreciated

TIA

I take the vitamins and supplements described previously. I add Zyrtec to stop the eyes watering, nose running and sneezing. Other people like Claritin or Allegra. Here is a novel thought---wear a mask. ;)

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
@imprimis

What is the Best Thing to Take For This Saharan Dust?

I've Been Taking Advil, Extra Vitamin C & Elderberry.

Feel I'm On the Backside of The Worst Now

But Any Advice Appreciated

TIA

netipot to help clear out your sinuses will surely help. Also wash your sheets and pillows if you haven’t done so in a while. Those irritants get caught in there pretty easily.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Funny You Bring This Up

Played Tennis 3 Hours Outdoors Last Saturday With a Total Smoke-Show From Nam

Anywho Wake Up Sunday With This Sore Throat

Last Few Days Throat Has Felt Like Someone Burned a Hole In It and Had Low-Grade Fever

Spoke With Two New Referrals This Week and Told Them Sorry About My Scratchy-Voice - Both Said They Had Same Due to Sahara Dust From Playing Golf and the Other a Multi-Hour Bike Ride Last Weekend.

I'd Never Heard Of It, "Saharan Dust", Before

Cot-Damn Muslim Sneak Attack on @MortgageHorn and Good Patriots

Shit Sucks But It's Not As Bad as The Flu

Bonus -

Since I Can't Show You the Girl From Nam

Here is Another Smoke-Show I Play Tennis With On Tuesday Afternoons at Cardio-Tennis

th
Chita-Craft.jpg

She's Married & Our Local Weather Girl - But She is Super Cool/Nice and is a Very Good Tennis Player

I'm Telling You Guys Tennis Has The Hotties and Even If They Are Married They Have Single Friends

i read that too fast and i thought it red "shes married to our local weather girl"

had me going there for a moment morgy

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
netipot to help clear out your sinuses will surely help. Also wash your sheets and pillows if you haven’t done so in a while. Those irritants get caught in there pretty easily.
Navage is light years better than the netipot. Works like a champ and you no longer feel like you're drowning like with the neti. If you haven't seen it, well worth the $80 or so that it costs.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I have not heard of that but will definitely look into. Thanks!

CVS, Walgreens...available all over the place. Easy to use and incredibly helpful during allergy season.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
First They Gave Us Siestas
Next Was Incredible Cuisine
Then They Enlightened Us With Tequila (Legal Panty-Droppers)
Knocked It Out of the Park With Mexican Coke
In a Stunning Turn of Events They Got Gringos to Actually Buy Over-Priced Mexican Water Known as "Topo Chico"

And For the Grand Finale They Have a President That is Actually Better/Smarter Than Ours

They also gave us beautiful women. Admittedly, I'm a little biased being married to a second generation Mexican American.

Last edited:

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
I wonder if he is trolling Obama with that. Obama and Holder's genius plan of arming the cartels was called Operation Fast and Furious.

That is what I was curious about. 99% of me thinks nothing is ever going to happen. But that 1% is a strong son of a bitch that I believe is here to stay. Can't help daydreaming this has been one giant perfectly executed sting to catch all the dirty SOBs with irrefutable evidence.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Guy Was Pissed That Everyone There Had a Bigger Cock and His Wife Was All Over Them

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So they went to a "room key" party at a motel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom