Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Maybe it's just me but there sure is a lot of crazy shit going on in the US and around the world. Humanity is doomed if people aren't waking up yet. The war will be over before it's many are awake. Disclaimer if someone ran over a pipe by accident and started a legit oopsy daisy.....maybe this wasn't the best example but my statement stands.

…and a little mood music from Ozzy and Lita Ford.

TTUcamper

Elite
Does anyone else think that it's absurd that the NFL is even making an issue of this in the first place? The NFL is a very dangerous sport to begin with, with strong potential for immediate and long term injury. Your typical running back puts themselves in a position of grave bodily injury every single time they play a game, but they're supposed to worry about a virus that (for athletes in their 20s) is barely a common cold?

I felt the same way when I heard that forward military bases in places like Afghanistan required soldiers to wear a mask. Every day they leave the wire around the base, they're at risk of getting shot or blown up by IEDs. But then they come back and they're supposed to wear a mask? It's all so utterly absurd.

congratulations you are now learning the power of the World Economic Forum and the international banking Cabal

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Anyone care to share your stories of not buying China shit? Or, at least committing to not?

Earlier this week ITT i shared my multiple store excursions to find a USA made flag pole and bracket (found one) for my new American flag. I refused to hang it on a China made pole.

Stopped buying any food from China (make sure to check seafood labels) over a year ago. Also, won’t buy Smithfield pork because they are Chinese owned. I’m not ingesting anything tied to a country that created the virus.

Last week I set out to buy a cheap shotgun. Thought there would be a Mossberg in stock. It was sold the day before. Asked about the Savage that was only $30 more. Plus it had a nice feature. Was ready to buy. Then asked where it was made- China. I said no thanks and bought the Winchester made in Turkey for $100 more than that.

Today I went to the hardware store to get a simple repair end to an otherwise fine garden hose. Found the part for $7. Was then distracted by a new garden hose with a quick connect feature for $30. The current hose only needed the repair part. Was a bit torn on what to do because I generally don’t throw out good items. Then checked. $7 repair part was made in China. The new hose kit was made in Taiwan. Got the hose.

TLDR. I’m trying to not support people undermining the American people.

QuanChi

Elite
Sorry for carpetbombing the thread, just now got free from my day job. Anyone have their Little Orphan Annie decoder handy?

Edit to add: this was the metadata found in the posthumous Q post on McAfee’s account...not new but no known decode (if there is one)

Looks like you guys had the jump on this per usual but I’m putting extra content in its own thread so it doesn’t get lost

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Anyone care to share your stories of not buying China shit? Or, at least committing to not?

Earlier this week ITT i shared my multiple store excursions to find a USA made flag pole and bracket (found one) for my new American flag. I refused to hang it on a China made pole.

Stopped buying any food from China (make sure to check seafood labels) over a year ago. Also, won’t buy Smithfield pork because they are Chinese owned. I’m not ingesting anything tied to a country that created the virus.

Last week I set out to buy a cheap shotgun. Thought there would be a Mossberg in stock. It was sold the day before. Asked about the Savage that was only $30 more. Plus it had a nice feature. Was ready to buy. Then asked where it was made- China. I said no thanks and bought the Winchester made in Turkey for $100 more than that.

Today I went to the hardware store to get a simple repair end to an otherwise fine garden hose. Found the part for $7. Was then distracted by a new garden hose with a quick connect feature for $30. The current hose only needed the repair part. Was a bit torn on what to do because I generally don’t throw out good items. Then checked. $7 repair part was made in China. The new hose kit was made in Taiwan. Got the hose.

My goal as a veteran has been to try and seek out veteran owned businesses to support.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder

I'm doing my best to not buy from China too. Keep up the good work and spread the word.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Turning vaxxed on the unvaxxed.

Really want to know what this shot is all about. Why so much intense pressure? The hospitals are empty. The pandemic is over. Yet still pressuring like hell to force vaccines. Why???
There is nothing that will convince me to take any of these vaccines, nor will my 2 kids I still have control of. Nothing.

What's that? I'm banned from everything that requires social interaction? Uh...uber woke asshats.... you're dealing with a shit ton of gen xers who have been preparing for this our entire lives, we just didn't know we were in training. We're good. We'll survive and thrive. Just leave us the fuck alone. That's all we ever wanted. And we're at the stage in life that 'fuck off' is a reasonable, no hesitation response.

Ooooh... and scary part... many of us have raised kids according to our standards. In terms Biden admin communicates: May the odds be ever in your favor, bitches.

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I've noticed with the reopening that outdoor events like the Seattle expansion draft last night had few masks and people side by side in front and behind each other. But, they are prohibited from gathering indoors in the same side by side seats. You can get the virus just as easily outdoors as indoors especially if there is little to no wind blowing. We saw an example of this in Montreal during the Stanley Cup finals. Only a few thousand allowed indoors yet 20-30,000 are outdoors crowded together barely 6 inches apart and most without masks. It's these authoritarians hanging onto their power until the very end.
I’m at an MLS game, barely a mask to be seen anywhere.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm doing my best to not buy from China too. Keep up the good work and spread the word.
We order meat from my brother in law (Minnesota)

My clothes? I spend a *little more. Shoes, too. Always have because I believe in paying for quality. Most of my shoes are Italian, USA (Freebird is one of my favorites. Gents, if you or your ladies don't know this brand, you and they need to. Handcrafted, beautiful boots and shoes out of Denver, true to size and so comfortable)), or Spanish.

I really do make a point to avoid buying anything Chinese if I can.

*okay, a lot... but I'm also a classic shopper. I pay for something that I will wear for minimum 5 years (jeans) or that will still be classic when my girls want to raid my closet 20 years down the line (shoes/coats/ handbags/ the occasional evening gown).

A great pair of jeans, killer shoes, and a simple top will never, ever go out of style.

Pay for jeans and shoes (belts, gentlemen/ handbags, ladies). American cotton shirts go with everything. Always.

And a good, wool dress coat, mid length, that can be easily dressed up or down.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I live in NC. I wish our pussy Governor brought just a portion of the dick heat Desantis does.
Lived in NC for 10 years and will again in the not so distant future. (WCU alum). My best friend is born and bred (owns the movie theater in Waynesville. He bought and reopened it 6 months pre covid. Any of y'all anywhere close, go support his theater. He's somebody you want to support. He's 100% OPEN. He's been renting out his theaters for private parties, football film/ state playoffs, Xbox games, whatever to hold on. And flat out refused to run dem ads for easy money. His grant finally came through after a year of fuck ups.) and what he's gone through the past 18 months, between the federal and state bullshit....

Cooper flat out sucks. But my goodness, I love Robinson.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
We order meat from my brother in law (Minnesota)

My clothes? I spend a *little more. Shoes, too. Always have because I believe in paying for quality. Most of my shoes are Italian, USA (Freebird is one of my favorites. Gents, if you or your ladies don't know this brand, you and they need to. Handcrafted, beautiful boots and shoes out of Denver, true to size and so comfortable)), or Spanish.

I really do make a point to avoid buying anything Chinese if I can.

*okay, a lot... but I'm also a classic shopper. I pay for something that I will wear for minimum 5 years (jeans) or that will still be classic when my girls want to raid my closet 20 years down the line (shoes/coats/ handbags/ the occasional evening gown).

A great pair of jeans, killer shoes, and a simple top will never, ever go out of style.

Pay for jeans and shoes (belts, gentlemen/ handbags, ladies). American cotton shirts go with everything. Always.

And a good, wool dress coat, mid length, that can be easily dressed up or down.
Whats this meat you're ordering in Minnesota? I'm north iowa so id support a fellow patriot.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Meanwhile where I live many of the places giving them now have signs they will stop at the end of the week. Literally no one showing up for them, and haven't for a while
Testing/vax site at UD is no more.

There was little tent (smaller than our hs grad party tents) on campus that nobody visits. I'll have to drive by tomorrow to see if it's still up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom