Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Sorry for carpetbombing the thread, just now got free from my day job. Anyone have their Little Orphan Annie decoder handy?

Edit to add: this was the metadata found in the posthumous Q post on McAfee’s account...not new but no known decode (if there is one)

200.gif

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
Didn’t take those guys long to crap their own bed.
When they beg for forgiveness shortly, don't give in. Watch the company implode. It's not cancel culture when they made their name on being military patriots, and then betray those that made them. Without the name and messaging, they'd have never made it in the first place.

EDIT: Shame on me, sincerely, for trusting anything the NYT says. I rushed to judgment. I retract everything til further notice, and those guys are cool in my book. P.S. fuck the propaganda rag that is the NYT.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
When they beg for forgiveness shortly, don't give in. Watch the company implode. It's not cancel culture when they made their name on being military patriots, and then betray those that made them. Without the name and messaging, they'd have never made it in the first place.
Ha, fucking Libs will not buy anything with Rifle in the product name.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fuck'em

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Is There A Code On the Website For LAC/Fraqqle Discount I Was Thinking if There Was One This Was It

Enter Code: SHOES

TJHall1

Legendary
It's not cheap, but it's good. Order it on Monday.. it's there by Tuesday midmorning.

I can and do personally vouch for the company.

To each his own.
Ya, pass. I thought it was gonna be like a mom and pop business, not a "company." Order on Monday, there by Tuesday? Bet that stuff is fresh. I'll stick to my inlaws and the local meat locker for the processing and save thousands of dollars

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Definitely worth the read and the click. And to whoever on the board turned me on to Chris Stigall’s podcast, I offer a heartfelt, gracias amigo!

You are welcome! His podcast just keeps getting better and better . His podcast last week about the Texas dems that went to DC and sang “we shall overcome” was one of the funniest things I have heard on a long time.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Ya, pass. I thought it was gonna be like a mom and pop business, not a "company." Order on Monday, there by Tuesday? Bet that stuff is fresh. I'll stick to my inlaws and the local meat locker for the processing and save thousands of dollars
It is.

I can go to Dots and dlm (and I do for day to day), but we stock up through my bil's company.

Why you feel the need to shit on a company who does things right with the highest standards (and it is fresh unless you consider 'fresh' taking a chomp out of a bull's ass as he walks by. Seafood is shipped the same day it's caught. There's a reason they supply many of the steak houses in the Midwest) is beyond me.

But you asked and I was nice enough to answer.

If it's not your thing. That's fine. But no need to be shitty.

You're welcome to move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom