Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
It is.

I can go to Dots and dlm (and I do for day to day), but we stock up through my bil's company.

Why you feel the need to shit on a company who does things right with the highest standards (and it is fresh unless you consider 'fresh' taking a chomp out of a bull's ass as he walks by. Seafood is shipped the same day it's caught. There's a reason they supply many of the steak houses in the Midwest) is beyond me.

But you asked and I was nice enough to answer.

If it's not your thing. That's fine. But no need to be shitty.

You're welcome to move on.
100%

We Don't Treat Each Other Like That ITT

TJHall1

Legendary
It is.

I can go to Dots and dlm (and I do for day to day), but we stock up through my bil's company.

Why you feel the need to shit on a company who does things right with the highest standards (and it is fresh unless you consider 'fresh' taking a chomp out of a bull's ass as he walks by. Seafood is shipped the same day it's caught. There's a reason they supply many of the steak houses in the Midwest) is beyond me.

But you asked and I was nice enough to answer.

If it's not your thing. That's fine. But no need to be shitty.

You're welcome to move on.
And you don't have to get so butt hurt because someone made a comment you don't like. Sea food caught and shipped the same day? In Minnesota? What sea? I won't even get into the prices. Yet.

TJHall1

Legendary
100%

We Don't Treat Each Other Like That ITT
Hahahaha ya Ok. All I replied with was a laughing emoji. Could have been done, but instead Ms . Butthurt replies with her long-winded message of being butthurt because someone sent a laughing emoji. Wow.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
That's what they tell you. Sorry if you're one that can't handle a different perspective or point of view you may deam "not nice."

I Can Handle Almost Anything - One Thing I Can't Handle Are Impolite People

It's Not What You Said It's How You Said It

You Could Have Said Nothing or You Could Have Said Thanks for Posting But I've Got a Good Deal With a Family Member and Left It at That

You Chose to Post a Douche-Bag Answer and Now You're Getting All Pissy That You Got Called Out

TJHall1

Legendary
I Can Handle Almost Anything - One Thing I Can't Handle Are Impolite People

It's Not What You Said It's How You Said It

You Could Have Said Nothing or You Could Have Said Thanks for Posting But I've Got a Good Deal With a Family Member and Left It at That

You Chose to Post a Douche-Bag Answer and Now You're Getting All Pissy That You Got Called Out
I'm not pissy, I don't give a shit that i got called out. Expected it to happen since so many can't deal with a simple fucking criticism.

Do you need someone to teach you how capital letters work?

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Here is a website that took all the track & field and swimming times for high school boys in 2016 at the largest national meet and compared them to the women’s Olympic winning times. But lets let biologically males compete as females Because it makes them feel better.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Testing/vax site at UD is no more.

There was little tent (smaller than our hs grad party tents) on campus that nobody visits. I'll have to drive by tomorrow to see if it's still up.
They are scaling back the injection portal at the parking lot of the HS stadium. For weeks there were more police cars (6) sitting in the lots than people in line to get Jabbed. It was a nice payday for a bunch of people and another loser for the taxpayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom