Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Definitely not just a southern thing. I have had a junk drawer in my kitchen my entire life and I am a northerner.
I've grown up in Texas my entire life and I've never heard it called a junk drawer or any other name. It's always been "it's in the drawer with the scotch tape" or you simply knew what drawer to look in.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I emailed them and got a quick response. They said this was a hit piece and quote was edited to leave out part of the conversation. They sent video showing the rest. I’ll copy below but pretty good response and I think there explanation makes sense and I’m leaning toward believing them.

profile_image_419272418674_1829099.png
Elizabeth M. (Black Rifle Coffee Company)
Jul 20, 2021, 15:54 CDT
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Black Rifle Coffee Company.

You have been removed from our mailing list. We would truly appreciate it if you could take the time to review the following interviews explaining how the comments made in the New York Times article were taken completely out of context:

The Dana Show: https://therightscoop.com/watch-dan...-the-new-york-times-hit-piece-full-interview/

Evan's Personal Statement:

We trust that you will make the decision that best aligns with your own values, morals, and ethical views.

Elizabeth M.
Customer Engagement Team
www.BlackRifleCoffee.com

Well they retweeted the article so I can't imagine they disagree with it that much.

Scroll down to Jul 14

NYT is a pay to read so I can't actually read the article but if someone does have access and can copy/paste, it would be appreciated so we can read what they wrote.

Can you share the video they sent?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Well they retweeted the article so I can't imagine they disagree with it that much.

Scroll down to Jul 14

NYT is a pay to read so I can't actually read the article but if someone does have access and can copy/paste, it would be appreciated so we can read what they wrote.

I had the video on in the background so I wasn't 100% tuned in, but did he touch on the alleged comments about Kyle Rittenhouse, Proud Boys and Jan 6? I heard a lot about how great the coffee is and how they aren't agreeing with either "Side" and they only want to focus on topics that affect Vets...yet didn't hear any explanation as to the comments about Racist Proud Boys, making sure everyone knew they had nothing to do with Rittenhouse or trashing Jan 6 people.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Me neither.

Why is it than an internal email at CNN is discussing government policy ideas? It's getting hard to find the separation between government, the Democrat party, and information corporations.

I don't see the stripper and the toddler that Hunter is paying child support for... Somewhere in this country, there is a toddler whose mother is a stripper, whose father is a meth/crack head with rotten teeth, and whose grandfather is the POTUS.

Yeah but you can see the niece he was having sex with.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I had the video on in the background so I wasn't 100% tuned in, but did he touch on the alleged comments about Kyle Rittenhouse, Proud Boys and Jan 6? I heard a lot about how great the coffee is and how they aren't agreeing with either "Side" and they only want to focus on topics that affect Vets...yet didn't hear any explanation as to the comments about Racist Proud Boys, making sure everyone knew they had nothing to do with Rittenhouse or trashing Jan 6 people.
To me it seemed like he was dancing around the topic and not addressing it. He did not specifically address those items, he just said "We make coffee and support vets and don't get political".

He also said a few times "anti Semites and racists have no place here", even though the NYT article was supposed to be about veteran issues. It struck me as strange.

I've read comments from different websites and pretty much all of them were agreeing that it's a foot in mouth moment for them. See the comments from that interview:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
So you can clearly see that you're a frog in water that is currently being heated, but also you're not doing anything?

We only need a critical mass of enough people willing to do something, anything, to fight against the machine. Whether it's run for office, reaching out to those who do run for office, working to convince others, supporting people who have already stood up, buying products based on values, or any other of a number of things.

The only thing that can stop what's happening is enough people being willing to stop what's happening. And if we reach that number of people, we can avoid the fight.
I'm all in in what you're saying but I'm still hoping a military tribunal does the dirty work for us. These mfkrs committed treason and need to be dealt with properly. If you're proven guilty you hang.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Need a SMH emoji.

Also, "she then grabbed his testicles which ended the altercation".

Gold, Jerry.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
To me it seemed like he was dancing around the topic and not addressing it. He did not specifically address those items, he just said "We make coffee and support vets and don't get political".

He also said a few times "anti Semites and racists have no place here", even though the NYT article was supposed to be about veteran issues. It struck me as strange.

I've read comments from different websites and pretty much all of them were agreeing that it's a foot in mouth moment for them. See the comments from that interview:

The email response was a LOT of backpedaling and sidestepping IMO. They fucked up and now they will pay for their Bullshit choice of getting political.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

So they don’t have a BLM coffee?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Not to detail with too much meat info. However, Glen Beck talks about the importance of supporting local meat suppliers right now. I’m not certain but he seems to imply larger processing corporations are intent on controlling the market/supply.

PSA for KC people. Schenker Farms is based in SE Kansas. From what I can tell they are a veteran owned family business. On Saturdays they have a booth at the Park Place (shopping district in Leawood) Farmers Market. If you like grass fed beef it’s very good.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Not to detail with too much meat info. However, Glen Beck talks about the importance of supporting local meat suppliers right now. I’m not certain but he seems to imply larger processing corporations are intent on controlling the market/supply.

PSA for KC people. Schenker Farms is based in SE Kansas. From what I can tell they are a veteran owned family business. On Saturdays they have a booth at the Park Place (shopping district in Leawood) Farmers Market. If you like grass fed beef it’s very good.
I’ve been fortunate to have access to family beef for my whole life. We get our cows processed at a family owned business out of Carthage, MO called Cloud’s Meats. Anyone in the SW MO area should support that business. They have a butcher shop as well if you don’t have an animal to process.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
We j

We just purchased some beef from a local farm here in Clayton, NC last weekend and from a local pork supplier the weekend before... I’m all on board!💪💪💪

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

TTUcamper

Elite
Sure seems like Biden is mentioning the “GOP says we drink the blood of children” a lot lately.

He's trying to demonize opposition and justify targeting conservatives. Once the capitol police get up and running it's going to be full on out gestapo, they have military grade technology that we've spent years perfecting overseas and they are going to unleash that shit on all of us and start targeting dissidents. The gestapo is here.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
He's trying to demonize opposition and justify targeting conservatives. Once the capitol police get up and running it's going to be full on out gestapo, they have military grade technology that we've spent years perfecting overseas and they are going to unleash that shit on all of us and start targeting dissidents. The gestapo is here.
Looks to me like they need to trim the payroll and get rid of all the door greeters. Seemed that's all we saw during the violent insurrection.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Scroll down to Jul 14

This one and his personal response told a different story but on the video above you need to see the latter part of the video to see the full context. At least that's my opinion.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom