Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Here is a website that took all the track & field and swimming times for high school boys in 2016 at the largest national meet and compared them to the women’s Olympic winning times. But lets let biologically males compete as females Because it makes them feel better.

Make them all compete naked.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Calling all computer whizzes...

I have a stamp (the old fashioned rubber stamp) which I stamp on the outside of envelopes I mail. How can I convert that to an avatar to replace the avatar I have?

I can stamp it on a piece of paper and scan it to a .pdf document and place it on my computer. How can I convert that to an avatar?

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Calling all computer whizzes...

I have a stamp (the old fashioned rubber stamp) which I stamp on the outside of envelopes I mail. How can I convert that to an avatar to replace the avatar I have?

I can stamp it on a piece of paper and scan it to a .pdf document and place it on my computer. How can I convert that to an avatar?
Stamp it on a piece of paper then take a pic. Upload and yore good to go.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The vaccines give you Wuhan...not prevent it.

Imagine if polio vaccines gave you polio. Or if the rabies vaccinations gave your animals rabies.

Had Big Pharma not been given immunity, 1) there would be no vaccine now, 2) when it came it would be killed virus not hokey mRNA, and 3) commercials from ambulance chaser lawyers would be everywhere. Tobacco settlement suits would be pennies compared to what would happen to Big Pharma and federal, state and local governments.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My guess is it does something far worse. Covid is a non-event for the healthy, and they want to kill off millions.

When they switch to ‘vaccine bad’, they’ll blame Trump. He fast tracked it and recommenced it to everyone.
Notice "herd immunity" talked about last year is forgotten now. Now, all across the globe, they go apoplectic when just one person gets Wuhan...see Australia.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Every day, thousands of immigrants walk in. We can fall back on the ridiculous melting pot adage and sit idly by as our country is destroyed day by day. Or we can do something. What that is, I don’t know, but it isn’t vote. And when there are tens of millions of Mexicans and central americans deciding your elections, all the Trump rallies and boat parades in the world won’t amount to piss.

The country is being deconstructed each day, as patriots wait for Durham, or Trump, or Q, or Jon McAfees ghost, or 2022 elections, if they actually happen. Watch thousands of Central Americans pour into this country, then ponder if all these things we’ve been told are behind the scenes are just an op. We’re being played.

The clock is running out, not on Hillary Clinton as the old memes suggest, but on us.

G8R-H8R

Elite
Every day, thousands of immigrants walk in. We can fall back on the ridiculous melting pot adage and sit idly by as our country is destroyed day by day. Or we can do something. What that is, I don’t know, but it isn’t vote. And when there are tens of millions of Mexicans and central americans deciding your elections, all the Trump rallies and boat parades in the world won’t amount to piss.

The country is being deconstructed each day, as patriots wait for Durham, or Trump, or Q, or Jon McAfees ghost, or 2022 elections, if they actually happen. Watch thousands of Central Americans pour into this country, then ponder if all these things we’ve been told are behind the scenes are just an op. We’re being played.

The clock is running out, not on Hillary Clinton as the old memes suggest, but on us.
Nobody taking action until they are uncomfortable and I’m sure by then the cards will heavily HEAVILY stacked against. This is not just happening - there is a plan.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Nobody taking action until they are uncomfortable and I’m sure by then the cards will heavily HEAVILY stacked against. This is not just happening - there is a plan.
Yep, there’s a plan, and it’s working perfectly. If lockdowns, stolen elections, forced vaccines and millions of illegal immigrants doesn’t make you uncomfortable, what will it take?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Farewell Black Rifle Coffee.

I emailed them and got a quick response. They said this was a hit piece and quote was edited to leave out part of the conversation. They sent video showing the rest. I’ll copy below but pretty good response and I think there explanation makes sense and I’m leaning toward believing them.

profile_image_419272418674_1829099.png
Elizabeth M. (Black Rifle Coffee Company)
Jul 20, 2021, 15:54 CDT
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Black Rifle Coffee Company.

You have been removed from our mailing list. We would truly appreciate it if you could take the time to review the following interviews explaining how the comments made in the New York Times article were taken completely out of context:

The Dana Show: https://therightscoop.com/watch-dan...-the-new-york-times-hit-piece-full-interview/

Evan's Personal Statement:

We trust that you will make the decision that best aligns with your own values, morals, and ethical views.

Elizabeth M.
Customer Engagement Team
www.BlackRifleCoffee.com

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yep, there’s a plan, and it’s working perfectly. If lockdowns, stolen elections, forced vaccines and millions of illegal immigrants doesn’t make you uncomfortable, what will it take?
And the monetary costs associated with all these while adding in inflation and a downturn of the economy. Eventually the printing presses will break and those buying US debt will say No Mas. Someone is going to have to pay for this and it won't come by higher wages or expanding the economy. It will be taken from IRAs, savings accounts, and confiscatory taxation which will create additional problems. Where it won't come from is all the offshore bank accounts the politicians and wealthy have rat holed.

G8R-H8R

Elite
I’m just not gonna be the guy that criticizes someone else for not doing something I’m not doing myself. Feels too hypocritical to me.

People still have roofs over their heads, food and water on their tables. It’s the frog in boiling water analogy.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
When they beg for forgiveness shortly, don't give in. Watch the company implode. It's not cancel culture when they made their name on being military patriots, and then betray those that made them. Without the name and messaging, they'd have never made it in the first place.
Or watch the proof they provided and see for yourself that it appears to be a hit job. Jury may be out but they’re hardly begging. Watch the video and make a decision. They’re reply email was pretty telling IMHO.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
I’m just not gonna be the gut that criticizes someone else for not doing something I’m not doing myself. Feels too hypocritical to me.

People still have roofs over their heads, food and water on their tables. It’s the frog in boiling water analogy.
So you can clearly see that you're a frog in water that is currently being heated, but also you're not doing anything?

We only need a critical mass of enough people willing to do something, anything, to fight against the machine. Whether it's run for office, reaching out to those who do run for office, working to convince others, supporting people who have already stood up, buying products based on values, or any other of a number of things.

The only thing that can stop what's happening is enough people being willing to stop what's happening. And if we reach that number of people, we can avoid the fight.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Hahahaha ya Ok. All I replied with was a laughing emoji. Could have been done, but instead Ms . Butthurt replies with her long-winded message of being butthurt because someone sent a laughing emoji. Wow.
She goes out of her way (for years) to be kind, polite, supportive and funny as hell (on this board and the previous boards) and you don’t like one post and start calling names? GTFO with that bullshit. Ms Butthurt is a national treasure IMHO. You can disagree without being so disrespectful.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

muh Russia

G8R-H8R

Elite
So you can clearly see that you're a frog in water that is currently being heated, but also you're not doing anything?

We only need a critical mass of enough people willing to do something, anything, to fight against the machine. Whether it's run for office, reaching out to those who do run for office, working to convince others, supporting people who have already stood up, buying products based on values, or any other of a number of things.

The only thing that can stop what's happening is enough people being willing to stop what's happening. And if we reach that number of people, we can avoid the fight.
And I am saying it’s gonna be hard to reach enough people until they really start getting uncomfortable (to be clear - I’m not saying it’s right or not worth trying).

Latest posts

Top Bottom