Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
My wife is in charge of a fundraiser for a good friend of ours who's been at MD Anderson for 2 months undergoing cancer treatments. Someone donated 6 basketball tiks for KU/Harvard and she was asking me if I was gonna bid on them. I said no because I'm not wearing a mask to watch anything.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My wife is in charge of a fundraiser for a good friend of ours who's been at MD Anderson for 2 months undergoing cancer treatments. Someone donated 6 basketball tiks for KU/Harvard and she was asking me if I was gonna bid on them. I said no because I'm not wearing a mask to watch anything.
I've noticed with the reopening that outdoor events like the Seattle expansion draft last night had few masks and people side by side in front and behind each other. But, they are prohibited from gathering indoors in the same side by side seats. You can get the virus just as easily outdoors as indoors especially if there is little to no wind blowing. We saw an example of this in Montreal during the Stanley Cup finals. Only a few thousand allowed indoors yet 20-30,000 are outdoors crowded together barely 6 inches apart and most without masks. It's these authoritarians hanging onto their power until the very end.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Whoever this guy is, he’s throwing in the kitchen sink. I’ll hang in for the end of the countdown for the entertainment value.

I’m going to keep watching too. This one says even Reagan and Trump are see eye aye and every prez since JFK has been. Interdasting.

Edit: Never mind. Reread it. All but those two and Fields. Who is Fields?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Sparkly vampires and werewolves.

A completely sober simile sure to resonate throughout all the land.

This admin is run by giddy teenage fangirls. 🤣

I can’t be convinced there isn’t something nefarious behind this vax push. Why do they want everyone to get it sooooo fuckin bad?

I don’t remember this kind of push with swine flu or was it bird? I can’t remember I just remember they included it in the annual flu shot.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I’m going to keep watching too. This one says even Reagan and Trump are see eye aye and every prez since JFK has been. Interdasting.

Edit: Never mind. Reread it. All but those two and Fields. Who is Fields?
Yeah, I don't know what he's talking about there either...one of many reasons to be skeptical. Again, it's entertaining in the very short run. We'll see if anything happens.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Georgia now plans to remove over 100,000 “obsolete and outdated” names off their voter rolls. Doing this, they say, will ensure voting files are up to date, while at the same time ensuring voter integrity in future elections. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LAST ELECTION? WHY WASN’T THIS DONE PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER 3RD PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, where they had us losing by a very small number of votes, many times less than the 101,789 figure? This means we (you!) won the Presidential Election in Georgia. But don’t fret, much other information will soon be revealed about Georgia—and other States as well. It is coming out FAST and FURIOUS. The 2020 Presidential Election was rigged!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
More people are getting hospitalized due to the return of the Saharan Dust than Wuhan Charlie. Happened this time last year and is happening again now. I've taken more Zyrtec in the past couple of weeks than all of the previous 11 months.

Funny You Bring This Up

Played Tennis 3 Hours Outdoors Last Saturday With a Total Smoke-Show From Nam

Anywho Wake Up Sunday With This Sore Throat

Last Few Days Throat Has Felt Like Someone Burned a Hole In It and Had Low-Grade Fever

Spoke With Two New Referrals This Week and Told Them Sorry About My Scratchy-Voice - Both Said They Had Same Due to Sahara Dust From Playing Golf and the Other a Multi-Hour Bike Ride Last Weekend.

I'd Never Heard Of It, "Saharan Dust", Before

Cot-Damn Muslim Sneak Attack on @MortgageHorn and Good Patriots

Shit Sucks But It's Not As Bad as The Flu

Bonus -

Since I Can't Show You the Girl From Nam

Here is Another Smoke-Show I Play Tennis With On Tuesday Afternoons at Cardio-Tennis

th
Chita-Craft.jpg

She's Married & Our Local Weather Girl - But She is Super Cool/Nice and is a Very Good Tennis Player

I'm Telling You Guys Tennis Has The Hotties and Even If They Are Married They Have Single Friends

Last edited:

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder
Look at what the vaccine did to her.

I'm convinced that the "Inner Circle" probably got saline injections or some such while doing their "jab for the cameras." They want US to have it, but I'm pretty sure they either got the real thing(vaccine we don't know about) or took a shot of saline. These coward clowns wouldn't risk taking what's out there for the masses.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
No. This is solely my daily vitamin regime plus some other supplements. I can get Ivermectin within an hour if needed. HCQ just as fast. I had Wuhan in January 2020, before anyone knew what it was. No diagnostic tests available or antibody tests around then. I'm relying on my natural God given antibodies developed from my 2020 bout along with the above pills to protect me. Since I've already developed antibodies to Wuhan should I be challenged again, the mechanism is already in place to crank up those natural antibodies immediately to kill the new interloper. It's the body's "recognition and response" system at work. Much faster than starting from ground zero.

I'm in the Same Boat & Love My Body's Antibodies

Screw The Vax

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Funny You Bring This Up

Played Tennis 3 Hours Outdoors Last Saturday With a Total Smoke-Show From Nam

Anywho Wake Up Sunday With This Sore Throat

Last Few Days Throat Has Felt Like Someone Burned a Hole In It and Had Low-Grade Fever

Spoke With Two New Referrals This Week and Told Them Sorry About My Scratchy-Voice - Both Said They Had Same Due to Sahara Dust From Playing Golf and the Other a Multi-Hour Bike Ride Last Weekend.

I'd Never Heard Of It, "Saharan Dust", Before - Cot-Damn Muslim Sneak Attack on @MortgageHorn and Good Patriots

Shit Sucks But It's Not As Bad as The Flu

Bonus -

Since I Can't Show You the Girl From Nam

Here is Another Smoke-Show I Play Tennis With On Tuesday Afternoons at Cardio-Tennis

th
Chita-Craft.jpg

She's Married & Our Local Weather Girl - But She is Super Cool/Nice and is a Very Good Tennis Player

I'm Telling You Guys Tennis Has The Hotties and Even If They Are Married They Have Single Friends
I'd like to come to the tennis court with you just to watch her bounce.

This time last year when the reopened the Dallas VA Hospital, I asked a nurse about Wuhan cases in the ICU. She told me there were more people on ventilators due to the Saharan Dust than Wuhan. She also said they were overrun with pneumonia cases caused by wearing the stupid masks and breathing all that moisture exhaled back into their lungs.

Remember the Florida parents who had their kids masks tested and found pneumonia, tuberculosis and 8-9 other pathogens on the masks but no Wuhan.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom