Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I found it obvious from the beginning why they were using the Sharpie. By changing the sensitivity of the Dominion machine you could have a majority of the ballets with Sharpie be Adjudicated. They would bleed through be too big, especially on cheap flimsy paper. What I don’t understand is how the mass adjudicated the 100,000s of ballots. I know they are supposed to be reviewed individually by two separate people but I’m sure you just push a couple buttons and can say adjudicated and mass adjudicate a 100 at a time. If I remember correctly, once a ballot is adjudicated, a brand new election machine ballot is printed out and is supposed to be paired with the “bad” ballot. I’m sure they didn’t keep the original. Either ended up in a fire on a chicken farm or shredded.

Attachments

• 11366532-1-61562.pdf
    312.7 KB · Views: 6

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I remember when there was discussion of the 3 Gorges Dam being built with Chinesium and ready to collapse. Might end up being true after all. Wasn’t some dude shorting some weird 3rd world fund over it? Other small dams are breaking. God’s vengeance is coming down on the Communists. Or they are just getting a lot of rain.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
1626868528977.gif
TORONTO (CTV Network) -- A Chinese man has died after he contracted an extremely rare infectious disease known as Monkey B virus from primates, according to health officials who say it’s the first documented human case in China.
The 53-year-old veterinary surgeon worked in an institute specializing in nonhuman primate breeding and experimental research in Beijing, according to the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
In a report, the China CDC said the man had dissected two dead monkeys on March 4 and 6. A month later, he experienced “nausea and vomiting followed by fever with neurological symptoms.” After visiting several hospitals, the surgeon eventually died on May 27.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Or the pose in the commercial with the female gymnast jumping on a roof to fetch a frizbee then hops off and strikes a pose with her left toe pointed on the ground and knee bent.
Thought that commercial was clever. Poking fun at her internet famous gif

iu

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I don’t listen to him at all. I’m sure he is still spouting that over 99% of the agencies are good people though.
What we are seeing from the FBI over the last couple of years tells me "the 99% of the rank and file agents are good people" is more like 70%. Like most in government service integrity and backbones are inferior to salary and pension preservation.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
There is no such thing as the level of awareness you’re referring to. The country was shown that planned parenthood kills babies, chops them up, and sells the parts. Theyve seen the cabal get away with one outrage after another while good people like Gen Flynn are tormented by the state. They saw an attempted coup result in one indictment, for a guy who didn’t even get jail time. They saw animals looting and burning all last summer.

Reconciliation with such people is impossible. We can pretend it’s a small # of people that are pure evil, the rest are just misled, but there’s nothing to suggest that is so. Their souls are empty.

I recall in the 90s, a woman called into Rush, agreeing with the notion that Clinton was the first black president. She was thrilled that he could lie his way out of anything. She laughed that hapless Republicans thought they could get such a brilliant liar out through impeachment. She was proud of him. She’s not alone. These people have seen the pictures of their heroes and leaders with Epstein. They know what that means. And their response to it is to point to 25 year old pictures of Trump with him, instead of reconsidering Trump was one of a very few people to hold him accountable. They have been shown. They just don’t care, or worse, they revel in it.

The way you're speaking scares me because it sounds like what many others have said prior to committing massive atrocities, and it sounds like the way the left speaks about us as if there is no hope for us. We cannot be like them and we can't lose faith in our fellow man. If we operate under the impression that they will be unable to see things clearly, the solutions short and long term immediately become very dark.

It doesn't matter how tall the task, we must convince them of what is so obvious to us. There is no other option.

We also must convince those who believe the way that we do but who aren't engaged to get engaged. That to me is the most important part of the battle, because we are the majority but so many who see the danger either lie to themselves, don't connect the dots, or purposefully ignore it.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I, too, believe in the science of vaccination. Not the Wuhan vaccination. But, what it had been throughout history with a couple of exception. The science is good. It's the propaganda of Wuhan that is wrong.

Which is why when I made the decision to get vaxxed I opted for the J&J as it uses more traditional creation & not the mrna. Plus it was only one shot and I hate fvcking needles.

BTAvenger

Elite
Thought that commercial was clever. Poking fun at her internet famous gif

iu
I actually remember that. She (Makayla Maroney) was the overwhelming favorite to win the vault. She literally was on another level even when compared to her “nearest” competitor. Basically like comparing Michael Jordan at his peak to a good high school player. But Maroney fucked up and fell on a relatively easy vault. And it caused her to lose. She made that face on the medal stand because she was so pissed at herself for screwing up.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
My mom and Dad both got the J&J vaccine. Mom tested positive a week ago, she had a rough couple days but once she got her treatment she was good. Dad came back negative.

All my girls got it except for the baby. Only one had a fever for a night. Tylenol and zarbys took care of it.

The Kung Flu was no match for any of my Dongs.

TTUcamper

Elite
What we are seeing from the FBI over the last couple of years tells me "the 99% of the rank and file agents are good people" is more like 70%. Like most in government service integrity and backbones are inferior to salary and pension preservation.

yep, it seems like from the Bush 2 era onward the FBI and the CIA basically merged and they have slowly been replacing people with mixed loyalties at the top and stopped advancing people with loyalty to this country. it seems if you aren't willing to be morally flexible you will not advance over a certain rank in the FBI

between the patriot act and the poppy fields in Afghanistan we have given the CIA/deep state unlimited power and unlimited funds.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
yep, it seems like from the Bush 2 era onward the FBI and the CIA basically merged and they have slowly been replacing people with mixed loyalties at the top and stopped advancing people with loyalty to this country. it seems if you aren't willing to be morally flexible you will not advance over a certain rank in the FBI

between the patriot act and the poppy fields in Afghanistan we have given the CIA/deep state unlimited power and unlimited funds.
You think this started with the president bush that was not head of the cia?

TTUcamper

Elite
You think this started with the president bush that was not head of the cia?

Jmo. Bush 2 is the second worst president the usa has ever had outside of Woodrow Wilson. The endless wars and patriot act started under him are making everything that's happening now possible. Without creating the war on terror none of the current mechanisms would be in place for the ds to do what it is currently doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom