Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
For those that were posting in the fraqqle thread that day, y'all will remember I was posting live videos and pointing out antifa.

Skateboards (no wheels), all black, flak jackets, helmets and goggles, even a few umbrellas.

They were pretty easy to spot. Didn't try too hard to blend in once the party started. Why would they?
I remember...

TTUcamper

Elite
Trust Garland.

Valiant effort, but will get nowhere.

Meanwhile somewhere in the usa 100s of fbi agents are hatching and funding a dangerous plan where they recruit a couple mentally disabled and homeless white supremacists to unwittingly go along with well funded and planned ploy. Who knows they may even know some of the details of the ploy

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Fauci’s defense is basically Covid 19 is different from that virus in the paper so I had nothing to do with it. He is so disingenuous and smug. The money being used to perfect techniques in GOF research is what lead to COVID 19. The NIH, by shunting money to the WIV not only participated in this anticipatory research, but gave China a green light to conduct It. I really fucking hate that guy. He deserves to be thrown down on a cold slab and gutted alive.
FauXi not being locked up or executed tells you all about how corrupt DC has become.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
100%. Arrests, convictions, and imprisonments are important. Optics are shit at this point.
Nobody here doesn’t think arrests etc are important. When you have a corrupt judiciary, or even good judges that are leveraged by threat, arrests are symbolic and won’t have the desired outcome. None of us like it but we’re solidly in the “show the people” phase...still too many sheep. Nothing I want more than arrests but still a ways to go for necessary level of public awareness, when the larger opinion outweighs the msm and all minions.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
From what I've found, its body weight in pounds x 0.091 mg......which, for the horse paste, is measured out properly per the box. So if you had a 250 pound horse, you'd dose out for 250 pounds according to the tube.

This forum and thread is very informational, and full of people that have been eating the horse paste for over a year:

https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/treating-covid-with-ivermectin.956864/

View attachment 33693

These folks have regimens too, might be the biggest source of IVM knowledge going. If you believe you're infected, you can double the dose.

View attachment 33694

I'm kinda leaning towards the IVM over the HCQ.
IFL

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Nobody here doesn’t think arrests etc are important. When you have a corrupt judiciary, or even good judges that are leveraged by threat, arrests are symbolic and won’t have the desired outcome. None of us like it but we’re solidly in the “show the people” phase...still too many sheep. Nothing I want more than arrests but still a ways to go for necessary level of public awareness, when the larger opinion outweighs the msm and all minions.
There is no such thing as the level of awareness you’re referring to. The country was shown that planned parenthood kills babies, chops them up, and sells the parts. Theyve seen the cabal get away with one outrage after another while good people like Gen Flynn are tormented by the state. They saw an attempted coup result in one indictment, for a guy who didn’t even get jail time. They saw animals looting and burning all last summer.

Reconciliation with such people is impossible. We can pretend it’s a small # of people that are pure evil, the rest are just misled, but there’s nothing to suggest that is so. Their souls are empty.

I recall in the 90s, a woman called into Rush, agreeing with the notion that Clinton was the first black president. She was thrilled that he could lie his way out of anything. She laughed that hapless Republicans thought they could get such a brilliant liar out through impeachment. She was proud of him. She’s not alone. These people have seen the pictures of their heroes and leaders with Epstein. They know what that means. And their response to it is to point to 25 year old pictures of Trump with him, instead of reconsidering Trump was one of a very few people to hold him accountable. They have been shown. They just don’t care, or worse, they revel in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom