Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite

Fauci getting testy

Dude is in a very precarious spot. His handlers will absolutely let him go down for this to save themselves and he knows it.

If someone needs to be sacrificed he's starting to realize he's at the front bof the line.

Stupid fucker crushed himself by jumping in the limelight every second he could. If he was smart he would have hid like all the others, you haven't heard a peep from Peter dasik and anyone else involved and they'll gladly let that dumbass eat a bullet.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Do you know the proper dosage?

Heres one I found on all day chemist. Is this what you have?

From what I've found, its body weight in pounds x 0.091 mg......which, for the horse paste, is measured out properly per the box. So if you had a 250 pound horse, you'd dose out for 250 pounds according to the tube.

This forum and thread is very informational, and full of people that have been eating the horse paste for over a year:

https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/treating-covid-with-ivermectin.956864/

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 15-44-02 (PDF) COVID BY VARIANTS OF SARS CoV-2 PRE-EXPOSURE PROPHYLAX...png

These folks have regimens too, might be the biggest source of IVM knowledge going. If you believe you're infected, you can double the dose.

IVM.png

Do you guys recommend Ivermectin over HQ in case of covid emergency?
I'm kinda leaning towards the IVM over the HCQ.

Last edited:

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
It's the goggles that are dead give aways. Antifa are always prepared for riots, MAGA folks have jobs and are responsible.

The left used these antifa fags for the perception and optics of MAGA folks are racist hillbilly losers.
i got in a big fight with the MIL over this when it went down. She's a typical lib and was going into hysterics on how trump supporters could do this. I told her there was much more to this than just MAGA supporters. You could tell just from the video that there were different forces at work on 1/6. Folks changing into Trump gear, wearing goggles etc. Never have i seen any violence prior to this event at any rallies.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
i got in a big fight with the MIL over this when it went down. She's a typical lib and was going into hysterics on how trump supporters could do this. I told her there was much more to this than just MAGA supporters. You could tell just from the video that there were different forces at work on 1/6. Folks changing into Trump gear, wearing goggles etc. Never have i seen any violence prior to this event at any rallies.
Good for you for saying something. It's fight or flight. We can't be polite anymore...that's suicidal

Who the fuck knows what is happening but I'll throw some predictions

Mandatory vaccines are coming, they are priming us for a reaction. They will get one whether it's manufactured or not....meanwhile Jenna Ellis will let us know she thinks there was fraud

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Good for you for saying something. It's fight or flight. We can't be polite anymore...that's suicidal

Who the fuck knows what is happening but I'll throw some predictions

Mandatory vaccines are coming, they are priming us for a reaction. They will get one whether it's manufactured or not....meanwhile Jenna Ellis will let us know she thinks there was fraud
They can suck viking dick! I flat out refuse. SKOL!

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Thanks to all who have helped me with my inquiries. Now I have another.

How do I get myself a prescription for Ivermectin? I've reached out to my own doctor to no avail. Anyone have any advice? I'd really appreciate it.

I've used both but Americas Front Line Doctors will send 90 day prescription of Ivermectin or Hydrochloroquin (or both if you ask).

Or these guys I used initially for prophylaxis Covid 19 treatment of Ivermectin.

Last edited:

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
From what I've found, its body weight in pounds x 0.091 mg......which, for the horse paste, is measured out properly per the box. So if you had a 250 pound horse, you'd dose out for 250 pounds according to the tube.

This forum and thread is very informational, and full of people that have been eating the horse paste for over a year:

https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/treating-covid-with-ivermectin.956864/

View attachment 33693

These folks have regimens too, might be the biggest source of IVM knowledge going. If you believe you're infected, you can double the dose.

View attachment 33694

I'm kinda leaning towards the IVM over the HCQ.
Thanks for the info. While scrolling thru the survivalist thread, I came across this post. Has anyone heard of My Free Doctor?

"I wanted to post today about a very good experience I had with My Free Doctor. I've been keeping abreast of developments in Colt's area over on the China Virus thread, and felt this relevant to post here. This was an experiment to see if the company lived up to the hype.
For those "iffy" on taking the apple-flavored gelatin for whatever reason, and prefer a script from a doctor, or you find yourself in a time sensitive situation with nothing on hand, this option works well.

My experiment with them proceeded like this:
-I downloaded the Medici app from apps on my phone.
-I entered basic information and then within an hour a nurse texted back and asked more questions pertaining to my health and how I wanted to proceed-did I have a positive test result or had I been in contact with a positive case? Did I want to take the med to prevent Covid on a prophylactic basis?
-That done, within the next 30 minutes a doctor texted back that she would go ahead and prescribe for 72 tablets based on my weight for three months. I signed an E-waiver. An E-script was promptly sent to a pharmacy I had selected in my area that had the lowest prices, which I researched on my Good RX, which was Kroger.
-My BC/BS insurance picked up and paid half the cost, a total of $45. Without insurance, the cost was $84.00.
-At that point, a donation was asked for. I said I only had $5 to donate, as the prescription was going to be costly for me. Everyone..... the doctor had so much grace and kindness, and said not to worry at all, if I could donate nothing, that did not matter, but I had to be asked so they could close my file. I paid the $5 with a credit card I had put on file previously.
-I promptly called the pharmacy and my script was there.

I was absolutely thrilled and so happy this organization operates to help those out there on limited incomes who for whatever reason, choose not to or can't get the paste. I've got a full drawer, but as an experiment, this one passed with flying colors. It was a simple service to use and fast and efficient (I got in touch last Sunday-maybe three hours max?), the doctor was very kind, the treatment spot on with the new variants we are and will be facing. I will be taking 6, 3 mg. tablets weekly. I don't care to say it-I'm 200 lbs. and 5'9. I've had 5 kids. I'm not skinny.
I believe this is the new standard of prevention based on FLCCC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was also told that if I come into contact with an infected individual or have a positive test, I must take a pic of my positive test result and get back in touch ASAP, and they will prescribe a more "aggressive" treatment. That's much better than the back-a**wards treatment I would receive, if any, here in these mountains."

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Do you guys recommend Ivermectin over HQ in case of covid emergency?

Go to tractor supply and pick it up. It’s that simple. I picked some up yesterday.they have it in liquid or paste.

For horses....but it should be simple math for the weight adjustment.

I mean I can't say I didn't use Equipose or however it's spelled several times in my younger days with testosterone for weight training. That shit worked like a champ and I only had the overwhelming urge to eat straw a couple of times. :p

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
It's the goggles that are dead give aways. Antifa are always prepared for riots, MAGA folks have jobs and are responsible.

The left used these antifa fags for the perception and optics of MAGA folks are racist hillbilly losers.
For those that were posting in the fraqqle thread that day, y'all will remember I was posting live videos and pointing out antifa.

Skateboards (no wheels), all black, flak jackets, helmets and goggles, even a few umbrellas.

They were pretty easy to spot. Didn't try too hard to blend in once the party started. Why would they?

G8R-H8R

Elite
It appears that's what they want to happen. Politicians on both sides seem to be saying this in various ways. "Oh, there was fraud but let's move on from the election fraud to 2022." In the meantime they get to impose their agenda.

I fear they will get to do this anyway since it appears they will drag out these audits until 2022 and not correct the fraud or punish the fraudsters and this is allowed to continue into 2022 and beyond.
Meanwhile they are instituting fatal policies and leaving the border wide open all off the steal.

Top Bottom