Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
It appears that's what they want to happen. Politicians on both sides seem to be saying this in various ways. "Oh, there was fraud but let's move on from the election fraud to 2022." In the meantime they get to impose their agenda.

I fear they will get to do this anyway since it appears they will drag out these audits until 2022 and not correct the fraud or punish the fraudsters and this is allowed to continue into 2022 and beyond.
If AZ doesn’t decertify, nothing is going to happen. If they do decertify, the dam will break.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Thanks to all who have helped me with my inquiries. Now I have another.

How do I get myself a prescription for Ivermectin? I've reached out to my own doctor to no avail. Anyone have any advice? I'd really appreciate it.
Go to tractor supply and pick it up. It’s that simple. I picked some up yesterday.they have it in liquid or paste.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

How do I get myself a prescription for Ivermectin? I've reached out to my own doctor to no avail. Anyone have any advice? I'd really appreciate it.

Alldaychemist.com or local Vet. You need it for horses.

you’re welcome

Also, they do sell out so keep an eye out if that’s the case. You can also get HCQ

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Alldaychemist.com or local Vet. You need it for horses.

you’re welcome

Also, they do sell out so keep an eye out if that’s the case. You can also get HCQ
Do you know the proper dosage?

Heres one I found on all day chemist. Is this what you have?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
hannity is worse than Rachel Maddow. His bs is watched my millions of conservatives who now think that is a reasonable position. Fuck his vaccine promotion and his voter fraud capitulation.
The opportunity to remain a loud voice in the left/right illusion and the dollars that come along with it are hard to resist.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do you know the proper dosage?

Heres one I found on all day chemist. Is this what you have?

Prophylaxis dosage for Covid19 in for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**

This is info I found on their website:
Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis*** 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day Quercetin 250mg/day Zinc 50mg/day Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL**** lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Two family members got Ivermectin from one of the walk-in clinics located on every street corner. Their regular MDs refused to give it to them when they had Wuhan. Both recovered quickly once they took the Ivermectin.

A relative got a prescription from one of the online pharmacies.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If you watch Fox News these days you just love being played the fool. I don’t trust any of them. Even rich boy in a bow tie schooled in Switzerland. Haha SKOL!
I don't watch FoxNews and haven't since the election. Went to visit my sister and had to sit through Bongino subbing for Hannity and someone substitution for Laura. Then I left. It was the same-o same-o.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 33667Wow. Ainsley was on The 5yesterday and they got to her ass as well. Never heard her talk the way she was
You guys are going to have to give up your Fox News addiction. It’s what the Libs always said they are- Faux News. It’s just the same propaganda presented in a different way.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif
Libs will run to Snopes for reassurance...

denn

Legendary
Founder
I don’t listen to him at all. I’m sure he is still spouting that over 99% of the agencies are good people though.
Hannity has always seemed far too opportunistic to me. He is cashing in on conservatives who still believe the establishment republicans give a shit about their voters past election years. Good on him for recognizing a void and filling it to make himself a great living, but he is nothing more than someone trying to make money off the backs of his listeners who are none the wiser.

Tucker ain't much different and possibly worse.

Top Bottom