Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I think we are being set up here. Maybe covid 20 has a little more juice

Release the initial variant, cull the odd, test the populace. Pump vaccines, attack dissidents. Release the real bomb, blame the unvaccinated

The plan is not looking good

IMO, the vaccine is the real bomb. They can control the effects of a vaccine to a degree, no one can control the effects of a virus, good or bad.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Here's something else to be watchful about.

A week or two ago, we were told about Broders Pizza adding an "equity" charge to receipts to fight oppression.

Locally, many places are adding charges when people use a credit card to cover the processing fees. Well, they seem to be adding that charge to receipts for anyone who pays cash, too.

I am asking anyone I do business with now if they are adding extra charges over and above sales taxes to my bills. If so, and it's something other than processing fees, I will likely add them to my list of places I won't do business with again.
New f-ups on the local front.

Dollar General is adding a 10% fee to donate to Literacy on people's receipts. I'm told the CC machine has a place to either say Yes or No to the contribution. However, the button to say No doesn't appear to work.

Disclaimer - I am reading this from the local Nextdoor from several people who have posted their receipts and experiences.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The election fraud in Georgia and across the US was so widespread and deliberate that there are too many instances of fraud for anyone to cover up and undo.

Just being sure I understand

The fraud was so bad it can’t be covered up so everyone will know/should know. But it was also so widespread and massive it can’t be undone so they win and get to shove this America hating agenda for at minimum 4 years. And that’s only IF states prevent it in the future.

That right?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The fraud was so bad it can’t be covered up so everyone will know/should know. But it was also so widespread and massive it can’t be undone so they win and get to shove this America hating agenda for at minimum 4 years. And that’s only IF states prevent it in the future.

That right?

tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

That right?
It appears that's what they want to happen. Politicians on both sides seem to be saying this in various ways. "Oh, there was fraud but let's move on from the election fraud to 2022." In the meantime they get to impose their agenda.

I fear they will get to do this anyway since it appears they will drag out these audits until 2022 and not correct the fraud or punish the fraudsters and this is allowed to continue into 2022 and beyond.

Top Bottom