Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Just texted that to the wife. She's on call right now. Fingers crossed that she's in the OR and that her scrub tech has her phone and sees this first and shares with the whole OR team.

3RD0.gif
AUDIT COBB COUNTY
I live in Cherokee County, it used to be one of the most Conservative but has been turning .

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Purchased a new American flag to mount to the house today. They had some kits that said “made it n the USA”, but the pole didn’t look good. They had nicer looking flags sold separately.

So, I decided to buy that flag plus a separate bracket and pole. At the last minute I looked on the packaging of the pole and bracket. It said “China”. I said there is no way I’m putting a nice new American flag on a Chinese pole and bracket.

at the third store I finally found bracket, pole, and flag all made in USA.

I have a sense that the next challenge will be finding an easy to install light for it that goes up to 16 hours if it’s solar. Again, not made in China. Store or brand suggestions appreciated.
It’s scary. I started looking at products around my house. I’d say 95% made in China, 5% made in a 3rd world country, zero made in the USA. It’s not that I don’t want to buy American made, it’s just impossible to find unless you seek it out. That’s what politicians have done to our manufacturing. They should all be hanged until dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom