Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
9740bb3858a8d53c.jpg

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
My neck of the woods. Live and work in Bentonville. Hit me up next time you’re in town and I’ll buy you a beer!
Still have my house in Springdale off of Don Tyson. Left there 3 years ago for the second time. My parents are living in the house right now trying to enjoy retirement. Had a house out on Beaver before I built this house back in ‘02 the the Renaissance sub division. Go check on the parents at least 4 times a year. Lot prettier than West Texas but the 10 hr drive sucks for trying to go for a weekend.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
My neck of the woods. Live and work in Bentonville. Hit me up next time you’re in town and I’ll buy you a beer!
I love NW Arkansas. My wife’s family is from there and her uncle is a well known HS football coach there. He was the Arkansas coach of the year a handful of years ago. Her grandparents had a large cattle ranch off Cato Springs exit close to the university.

Last edited:

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Still have my house in Springdale off of Don Tyson. Left there 3 years ago for the second time. My parents are living in the house right now trying to enjoy retirement. Had a house out on Beaver before I built this house back in ‘02 the the Renaissance sub division. Go check on the parents at least 4 times a year. Lot prettier than West Texas but the 10 hr drive sucks for trying to go for a weekend.

My kin hail from there. Big family from Springdale with a lot of them still in the area.

JonnySober

Poster
I think we are being set up here. Maybe covid 20 has a little more juice

Release the initial variant, cull the odd, test the populace. Pump vaccines, attack dissidents. Release the real bomb, blame the unvaccinated

The plan is not looking good

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I think we are being set up here. Maybe covid 20 has a little more juice

Release the initial variant, cull the odd, test the populace. Pump vaccines, attack dissidents. Release the real bomb, blame the unvaccinated

The plan is not looking good

I think it's either they getting rid of us, or getting rid of the sheep. See below.

There is a book by Bilderberger member Jacques Attali from 1981 foretelling the whole current epidemic, “the cure” and the depopulation by “the cure”:

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population…Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good…We will find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the elderly, it doesn’t matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it. The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom