Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Here's something else to be watchful about.

A week or two ago, we were told about Broders Pizza adding an "equity" charge to receipts to fight oppression.

Locally, many places are adding charges when people use a credit card to cover the processing fees. Well, they seem to be adding that charge to receipts for anyone who pays cash, too.

I am asking anyone I do business with now if they are adding extra charges over and above sales taxes to my bills. If so, and it's something other than processing fees, I will likely add them to my list of places I won't do business with again.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

I am thinking that they should audit one of the smaller counties that have blatant cheating first. It will be quicker and they have less cover from the city/county and the corruption in Atlanta/Fulton. You can probably scare a smaller County election official, board of supervisors, clerk/recorder easier. Maybe turn someone. Then when you get results from that county you can then go to Fulton with a big FU.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Could be the shenanigans were done in non-city large Georgia counties to stack school boards and local governments with liberals as well. Ft Worth, Texas, elected/appointed an Elections Supervisor who was a former executive with Dominion. Ft Worth, turned purple in the last election.
They need to audit all these counties that had abnormal results then push for statewide audits to show how bad the fraud was.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Why not have the same fraud perpetrated in smaller counties? We know Soros and others have been spending their money to get local liberals elected all over the country. The DA of St. Louis was one of his beneficiaries. Why not used Dominion and their hi-jinks to save Soros' money?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Could be the shenanigans were done in non-city large Georgia counties to stack school boards and local governments with liberals as well. Ft Worth, Texas, elected/appointed an Elections Supervisor who was a former executive with Dominion. Ft Worth, turned purple in the last election.
The Ft Worth guy was a former Smartmatic employee with ties to Soros.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Are they going to check serial numbers and see if someone surrenders my stolen gun? Will they give it back if someone does?

No, but we can rest assured it will end up on the black market and be sent to Mexico only to be trafficked back in again to the inner cities where they are a-okay with blacks murdering each other in droves. Hopefully this one isn’t used to kill a DEA agent though.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Local government is having a "voluntary" gun surrender program on July 31. They are giving a $100 gift card. Don't most guns cost many times more than that?

Are they going to check serial numbers and see if someone surrenders my stolen gun? Will they give it back if someone does?
Sounds like an opportunity to buy guns in the parking lot for $200 IYAM.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Local government is having a "voluntary" gun surrender program on July 31. They are giving a $100 gift card. Don't most guns cost many times more than that?

Lol at a $100. My bolt carrier group for my AR is more than that, and that's just the guts of the weapon.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Hello Friends,

I need your help. The vaccination push is reaching a fever pitch around here. If anyone has seen a good article with any of the following, I'd really appreciate it:
  • Anything showing the risks of dying from Covid are incredibly small
  • Anything showing the risks of children being harmed by Covid are really, incredibly small
  • Anything showing that those who are vaccinated are still getting the illness and not only really mild cases
  • Anything showing that the vaccine is potentially dangerous

I know I've asked for this before so I'm sorry to do so again. I just need to be able to make the best case possible.

Thank you in advance!

TTUcamper

Elite
Hello Friends,

I need your help. The vaccination push is reaching a fever pitch around here. If anyone has seen a good article with any of the following, I'd really appreciate it:
  • Anything showing the risks of children being harmed by Covid are really, incredibly small
  • Anything showing that those who are vaccinated are still getting the illness and not only really mild cases

I know I've asked for this before so I'm sorry to do so again. I just need to be able to make the best case possible.

Thank you in advance!

Brett Weinstein on his dark horse podcast has broached a lot of these topics. He's also a huge lefty.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Hello Friends,

Thank you in advance!

Today:

FDA possible effects, page 16....before any of the jabs were dolled out. They knew this shit was fucked

Why are they hesitant? They know

More FDA

Covid deaths by age in US, as of 7/7/21 since the virus emerged. Age 0-17 is 331 (supposedly)

VAERS data. You can read adverse reactions too, many of them quite horrifying

Top Bottom