Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

2 million plus views

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Fauci getting testy

Fauci’s defense is basically Covid 19 is different from that virus in the paper so I had nothing to do with it. He is so disingenuous and smug. The money being used to perfect techniques in GOF research is what lead to COVID 19. The NIH, by shunting money to the WIV not only participated in this anticipatory research, but gave China a green light to conduct It. I really fucking hate that guy. He deserves to be thrown down on a cold slab and gutted alive.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder

This is my prayer. And probably the best thing I’ve heard all day
And this quack of a doctor talks like he’s got a canoe up his ass.

Accountability? Hahahaha I’ll believe it when I see it. He should be swinging from the gallows but I’d be shocked if he ever gets so much as a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Dude is in a very precarious spot. His handlers will absolutely let him go down for this to save themselves and he knows it.

If someone needs to be sacrificed he's starting to realize he's at the front bof the line.

Stupid fucker crushed himself by jumping in the limelight every second he could. If he was smart he would have hid like all the others, you haven't heard a peep from Peter dasik and anyone else involved and they'll gladly let that dumbass eat a bullet.
I agree 100%. They will definitely let him go down to save themselves.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Accountability? Hahahaha I’ll believe it when I see it. He should be swinging from the gallows but I’d be shocked if he ever go so much as a slap on the wrist.
When Fauci's emails leaked, Navarro said he's got 90 days left. I think Rand Paul has really good intentions, but it's evident that he's a one man army - sad.

Top Bottom