Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

316what

Poster
Founder
Lots of Ohioans on This Board (God Knows Why - Those Winters Are Brutal)

Get Your Homies to Vote for This Guy

As a now Ohioan and former Redneck from West Louisiana (aka far East Texas)….I’ve been here 20 yrs for the job $$….2-3 times what I’d be making in LA to get to watch F-35’s get run thru a shredder. Great job being the point man for F-36 End-of-Life operations. Not many opportunities to craft and set policy for the next 50 years….long after my time on the globe.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I watched.

It's worse than we thought.... in one county.

Multiply Maricopa bs by 100 and you're still not getting the full scope of the fraud.

I do particularly like certain factions trying to shut down any thought of questioning results of an election.. the same factions that have ALWAYS openly cheated and questioned/sued up to the USSC when their candidates lose. How dare anybody else question results?
All of us here knew this. The ? Is as Americans are we going to allow this. Forget Trump, even if your a Demoncrats you should be ticked. It’s time for a class action lawsuit against the election. I’m no lawyer and I’m sure Nancy has built in some protections. It will take some dedicated Patriotic lawyers to tackle this.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
To go along with this, there's another rabbit hole to go down re: the mythical Afghanistan giant. Long story short, a special ops unit killed a 12 foot tall giant living in a cave in Kandahar, the massive corpse was flown back to the U.S.

Several (not sure what to call them, crypto-bibical researchers?) like those in the above video claim to have talked to various military personnel about the giant and what it was.

Always of interest to me, in Antiquities, Josephus mentioned the giants often, "those the Grecians call giants" (or gods and titans), and noted that "the bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to credible relations of other men,"and that they "had bodies so large, countenances so entirely different from other men, they were surprising to the sight and terrible to the hearing."

I believe it was Quayle - who never met a conspiracy he didn't like - who said that the purpose of the Iraq war was not oil nor nuclear weapons nor any of what we have been told, but rather that Sadam held numerous artifacts of power in ancient Babylon, and that several soldiers had contacted him over the years saying that when the war was initially launched, their job was to recover these artifacts from Babylon and from some of Sadam's many palaces.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
And not even addressing the machines, right?

Every state is rigged at least a couple of points. If you cheat in GA you need to cheat in SC, Fl, TN so the numbers make some sense

Once you rig 1 state you need to rig them all

Meanwhile Wendy Roger's is tweeting good stuff amidst praising Robert E Lee which is what you would do to discredit the fraud case amongst the people we are supposedly waiting to awaken before things go into overdrive

It's a shitshow
Karen Fann had a moment...

(Video embedded at the bottom of the article)

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
209914185_975381383222325_2544778357760213043_n.jpg
No reason to be nasty about it.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
@Truth Wrangler everyone welcome Truth Wrangler aka Georgemarsh, took him beig banned twice before I could get him over here. I expect things to start happening much quicker
Having read this I went over to look at the main board. We made our exit at the right time for sure. That place is an absolute shit hole

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I watched.

Multiply Maricopa bs by 100 and you're still not getting the full scope of the fraud.

I do particularly like certain factions trying to shut down any thought of questioning results of an election.. the same factions that have ALWAYS openly cheated and questioned/sued up to the USSC when their candidates lose. How dare anybody else question results?
I believe Trump won the election across the country by at least five to maybe 10%. If it was calculated properly I believe he won in a landslide. It is a freaking nightmare what has happened.
This cannot stand. And I would be saying the same thing if the person that I wanted to win got in by cheating this badly. Election fraud is unacceptable in a nation that is supposed to be free

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
And not even addressing the machines, right?

Every state is rigged at least a couple of points. If you cheat in GA you need to cheat in SC, Fl, TN so the numbers make some sense

Once you rig 1 state you need to rig them all

Meanwhile Wendy Roger's is tweeting good stuff amidst praising Robert E Lee which is what you would do to discredit the fraud case amongst the people we are supposedly waiting to awaken before things go into overdrive

It's a shitshow
Wtf is wrong with Robert E Lee?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I must be honest - The Great Reset terrifies me. Like I’m gonna wake up one morning and all my savings will be gone - disappeared.
diverse Your money is the key for a few years. Some things can be an illusion. That said, if your over 60 it’s time to protect at least half your assets. If your under 50 the mason jar in the yard or under mattress will work😳😂😂😂.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I watched.

That's just it...it wasn't just one county. They need to look at Cobb also. It won't be as big but it will be found if they look. Edit to add shit I'm drinking...I was talking about GA. Fulton is the most obvious but they'll find fraud in many other counties in GA.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Having read this I went over to look at the main board. We made our exit at the right time for sure. That place is an absolute shit all
I particularly liked that hurricaneshaun or whatever his handle is tried to call me out for cutting and running when I shut his ass down with facts. (Suburban white women did not 'lose' the election for Trump.) I asked when exactly did that happen? My subscription is still good and I still post there...I never disappeared. No reply from the little boy who thinks he's a big man.

'Nuf said.

Tiny testicals meets big ovaries. I win. Bitch. 🤣
I believe Trump won the election across the country by at least five to maybe 10%. If it was calculated properly I believe he won in a landslide. It is a freaking nightmare what has happened.
This cannot stand. And I would be saying the same thing if the person that I wanted to win got in by cheating this badly. Election fraud is unacceptable in a nation that is supposed t8o be free
This. 100% this.

I can, have, do and will gracefully accept defeat in a fair, honest contest.

This is nothing of the sort and it's devastating to our country and the world.

And it's exactly what they want.

I'm seriously scared for the immediate future and what comes in the next years for my children. And it's not just the USA. This a global fight. You think the Cuba protests, France, SA all just spontaneously erupted with no common enemy?

I'm scared... but I'm also heartened that so many are actively fighting back.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
That's just it...it wasn't just one county. They need to look at Cobb also. It won't be as big but it will be found if they look. Edit to add shit I'm drinking...I was talking about GA. Fulton is the most obvious but they'll find fraud in many other counties in GA.
Audit every county in the United States.

Every. Single. One.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
If anyone appears to be headed to jail, OBiden will pardon them. I suspect Dominion people will go to jail before handing over passwords to their machines for audits. OBiden or Garland will step in and attempt to white wash (can we say white in this context?) the divulging of said passwords.
Not if they are convicted at the state level.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn

There are a lot of Ohioans itt because there are a lot of good people up here. Native, military (a TON of military...my neighbor is retiring from the RAF and has been stationed at WP for the past 10 years. He's a truly good man and I'm proud to know him and his family.), and people like me who married a good man (born and raised Ohio boy) who made my life and our family's life possible. He took a huge chance on a career change to move us back to Texas for 9 years before that career moved us back to his hometown.

And I'm pretty sure his career will move us to Indy in a few years (but we'll have our NC family home base as well)

As anywhere, even Texas, there's good and bad. Mostly good. There are much worse places to live than Ohio.

Sikness23245

Elite
@MortgageHorn

There are a lot of Ohioans itt because there are a lot of good people up here. Native, military (a TON of military...my neighbor is retiring from the RAF and has been stationed at WP for the past 10 years. He's a truly good man and I'm proud to know him and his family.), and people like me who married a good man (born and raised Ohio boy) who made my life and our family's life possible. He took a huge chance on a career change to move us back to Texas for 9 years before that career moved us back to his hometown.

And I'm pretty sure his career will move us to Indy in a few years (but we'll have our NC family home base as well)
@tgsii just doesn't have the same ring to it.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsii just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Well, I've told my husband it will take an act of congress and a nuclear attack to get me to sell my house here in Dayton (until/ unless one of the kids wants to buy it) so I'm not really planning on getting stuck in I. (I do like Indy, though.)

It took me 41 years to find a house that is my home. I'm not giving that up easily. My husband is not a stupid man. 😉

My parents are realtors and mortgage bankers. We moved constantly. Buying and flipping houses before that was a thing.

I found my home in Ohio. We are the second owners of a house built in 1923. Bought it from the son whose parents built the house.... he never married and never moved out. He was 6 months old when the house was built. 92 when he sold it to us. He passed 3 years ago. He so loved his home that it was in his will that all the original light fixtures were given back to us. Nobody knew he had them. He sold us the house because he knew I loved it, we had kids, and I didn't want to tear it down for the property. He had other offers. Better offers. Money wasn't his priority. He wanted his and his parents' home loved and cared for.

*and yep...I'm having the fixtures rewired to be restored to the home.*

We bought it from the Stanleys...of Stanley greeting cards.

My sweet husband didn't know he was moving until I told him to put an offer in. We could buy this house (that I love) or overvalue the house we were living in by about $200k by the time I was done with it, so he better love that location (that I hated).

As I said, he's not a stupid man.

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn

As anywhere, even Texas, there's good and bad. Mostly good. There are much worse places to live than Ohio.
Ohio gets a bad rap. It was a booming industrial state that in transition lost its way in upper leadership. It’s starting to make a come back. Columbus is booming right now. As someone who moved away in 1997 but comes back for CFB and to visit family and friends it will be fine.

Top Bottom