Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Went into Sportsman’s Warehouse for a new rain jacket. Walked out with a new rod and reel and two pairs of shorts. Forgot the rain jacket. Had to turn around. No telling what I am walking out with this time. Hell gettin’ old boys! SKOL!
I know I went to Lowes the other day to buy a 2 x 8 x 10 and wound up just buying a beer refrigerator for the garage.
1187122.gif

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
7256bccd74ab2ddd.jpg

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
It's amazing that some sightseers to the capital bldg are still in jail and we have plain as day evidence that people allowed a sham election to be certified with no talk of being arrested. What a corrupt shithole this country has become.
It’s actually close to toast compared to our grandparents and parents country. I was born in 1956 so age gives it away.

Technology has helped people progress in many ways. The down side is the family togetherness has declined.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

I watched.

It's worse than we thought.... in one county.

Multiply Maricopa bs by 100 and you're still not getting the full scope of the fraud.

I do particularly like certain factions trying to shut down any thought of questioning results of an election.. the same factions that have ALWAYS openly cheated and questioned/sued up to the USSC when their candidates lose. How dare anybody else question results?

JonnySober

Poster
I watched.

It's worse than we thought.... in one county.

Multiply Maricopa bs by 100 and you're still not getting the full scope of the fraud.

I do particularly like certain factions trying to shut down any thought of questioning results of an election.. the same factions that have ALWAYS openly cheated and questioned/sued up to the USSC when their candidates lose. How dare anybody else question results?
And not even addressing the machines, right?

Every state is rigged at least a couple of points. If you cheat in GA you need to cheat in SC, Fl, TN so the numbers make some sense

Once you rig 1 state you need to rig them all

Meanwhile Wendy Roger's is tweeting good stuff amidst praising Robert E Lee which is what you would do to discredit the fraud case amongst the people we are supposedly waiting to awaken before things go into overdrive

It's a shitshow

Top Bottom