Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Need More of This

Fight Fire With Fire

I have to admit I'm a little queasy with this. I think she has a First Amendment right to buy a Thin Blue Line sign and trash it. Not cool with "hate speech" in a general sense either.

They are winning.

Milley needs to get court marshalled immediately. He is not fit to serve.

I absolutely trust Nunes (maybe our best Representative), but when it comes to Durham, I'll believe it when I see it. Sorry, just have no more patience.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
A few nuggets from the AZ senate hearing today.
- 11326 voters appeared on voter rolls Dec 4th but WERE NOT THERE IN NOVEMBER
- Based on registration information 3,981 voted, yet were registered after the registration deadline.
- 18,000 voted in the election and were then removed from the voter rolls immediately after the election.
- 74243 mail-in ballots with no record of them being sent.
- Signature comparison standards dropped from 20 points to zero because there were so many received. They started letting all of them through.
- Maricopa BoE told auditors that Mail-In Ballot envelope images were in a supplied folder, CyberNinjas notified them that requested images were not there, and they received no compliance, even though ballot envelope images are required by law.
- Thinking is the reason Maricopa country is not giving up passwords to routers is they don't have them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don’t piss off a Mama…no matter the size.

Exactly. I've seen that with squirrels in attics. Homeowner blocked off the entry point when Mama was out feeding and she has babies in the attic. She made a mess of the house to get back to her babies. Trapped a Mama squirrel living in a bay window. The trap was a bloody mess when I retrieved it. 4 babies were still in the window. Eventually trapped them all and released them in the same spot several miles away.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
AZ State Senator says Biden electors should be recalled, new election conducted.
Following the explosive hearing on the Arizona 2020 election audit, Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has now called for “the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona,” adding that a “new election must be conducted” due to the insecurity of the November election.
Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers took to Twitter to issue a statement calling for the Biden electors to be recalled and for the state to hold a new election following revelations stemming from the Maricopa County 2020 election audit hearing.

“I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right,” tweeted Rogers.

national file

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I have to admit I'm a little queasy with this. I think she has a First Amendment right to buy a Thin Blue Line sign and trash it. Not cool with "hate speech" in a general sense either.

Milley needs to get court marshalled immediately. He is not fit to serve.

I absolutely trust Nunes (maybe our best Representative), but when it comes to Durham, I'll believe it when I see it. Sorry, just have no more patience.
If anyone appears to be headed to jail, OBiden will pardon them. I suspect Dominion people will go to jail before handing over passwords to their machines for audits. OBiden or Garland will step in and attempt to white wash (can we say white in this context?) the divulging of said passwords.

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
The comeback begins. First in age group. 7th overall. 2nd fastest overall in the water. 3rd fastest overall on the bike. Run coming back nicely after two knee surgeries and only dropped 4 spots there. Not to shabby for a 50 year old geezer.

View attachment 32250
View attachment 32251
EO1Lr9SXkAANdxt.png

Top Bottom