Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
E6WzfgyX0AQ4OFw

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The GOAT Gov is Sleighing It Today

That man will be President of the United States one day, but shit if he isn't crushing it being a Governor. I wish Mississippi's governor, Tate Reeves, had half the balls that DeSantis has hanging. Tater is like a lost puppy thats scared to go pee pee by himself. Every time I call his office and leave a message, I'm always reminding the staffer taking the call that Florida actually has a governor that knows how to lead and isn't scared of the woke mob coming after him.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Who is still posting on Facebook other then moms, grannies, trannies, and lefties? For fuck sake get off that commie run app! SKOL!
I've been begging tits to do it.
Conversation usually goes
TopHook: you need to delete FB, and don't give me that bullshit about seeing pictures of family and keeping in touch. You have text and call for that.
Tits: crickets
TopHook: uh huh.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This is most likely why Maddow was freaking out on air…”They have their hands on the ballots.”

keep in mind, they thought these ballots would be loaded on pallets, stored in a warehouse, shrink wrapped and destroyed in 2 years.

The results of this audit is going to be Bigly.

No Offense You Have Been Very Even Keeled In This Whole Saga

The Fact That You Are Now Using Trumpisms Like "Biggly"

Has Me Excited in a Completely No-Homo Way

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Seems there is still a large appetite for mythical special counsels, investigations, and ridiculous time traveling 3 year "deltas" that tell us it will all be okay in a few more weeks/months/years. Once everyone realizes the various psyops happening to keep them complacent we may see some action. But for now the uniparty reigns.

tenor.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You all want a fun rabbit hole? The genesis 6 conspiracy is it. Probably my favorite ever. For tat watch the trailer.

To go along with this, there's another rabbit hole to go down re: the mythical Afghanistan giant. Long story short, a special ops unit killed a 12 foot tall giant living in a cave in Kandahar, the massive corpse was flown back to the U.S.

Several (not sure what to call them, crypto-bibical researchers?) like those in the above video claim to have talked to various military personnel about the giant and what it was.

Always of interest to me, in Antiquities, Josephus mentioned the giants often, "those the Grecians call giants" (or gods and titans), and noted that "the bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to credible relations of other men,"and that they "had bodies so large, countenances so entirely different from other men, they were surprising to the sight and terrible to the hearing."

I believe it was Quayle - who never met a conspiracy he didn't like - who said that the purpose of the Iraq war was not oil nor nuclear weapons nor any of what we have been told, but rather that Sadam held numerous artifacts of power in ancient Babylon, and that several soldiers had contacted him over the years saying that when the war was initially launched, their job was to recover these artifacts from Babylon and from some of Sadam's many palaces.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Something to the effect that she finds it funny that the DOJ’s position is that going door to door is a form of voter intimidation, but last week the Biden administration said they’ll be going door to door to see if Americans have been vaccinated. It was a perfect public callout of their hypocrisy.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
To go along with this, there's another rabbit hole to go down re: the mythical Afghanistan giant. Long story short, a special ops unit killed a 12 foot tall giant living in a cave in Kandahar, the massive corpse was flown back to the U.S.

Several (not sure what to call them, crypto-bibical researchers?) like those in the above video claim to have talked to various military personnel about the giant and what it was.

Always of interest to me, in Antiquities, Josephus mentioned the giants often, "those the Grecians call giants" (or gods and titans), and noted that "the bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to credible relations of other men,"and that they "had bodies so large, countenances so entirely different from other men, they were surprising to the sight and terrible to the hearing."

I believe it was Quayle - who never met a conspiracy he didn't like - who said that the purpose of the Iraq war was not oil nor nuclear weapons nor any of what we have been told, but rather that Sadam held numerous artifacts of power in ancient Babylon, and that several soldiers had contacted him over the years saying that when the war was initially launched, their job was to recover these artifacts from Babylon and from some of Sadam's many palaces.

Yes sir. It’s them. He talks about it.

Top Bottom