Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
cover4.jpg

Could Heart This Post Trillion Times

The "who wiil" go to prison is far more important that folks will go to prison. Need to be important people, not low level staffers and go betweens

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This tin horn cocksucker should be hung till dead. He is even worse then a crooked politician. Atleast we all know they are a bunch of treasonous scum. But a 4 star general? Fuck, let's flay the bastard, Ramsey Bolton style. SKOL!

Another part of the over state, blackmailed beyond belief. Though he may be a true believer.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Half of bamas “nattys” were awarded by the local newspaper...ND only claims AP titles, otherwise we would have 21 titles by the same Alabama math
Not to totally get the thread into a football pissing contest, but AGREED ;) lol and good to see another in this thread.

That’s not true at all. Even if you look at AP titles, we are still way ahead. There also titles we should have won but bama fatigue stole them and awarded them to you guys. Bama fatigue has been going on for a long time.
Pure Poppycock.

Back to the scheduled Patriot Thread.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Yup, VA is gonna start paying for sex changes and the estimated bill is almost $27M a year for less than 360 Veterans. That is around $70k per vet. So let’s spend $27m a year on something 100% elective while Veterans with REAL injuries continue to have to fight tooth and nail for benefits directly related to those injuries.

All because of the fucking clown show in DC. Oh, and that doesn’t include the cost of travel for treatment regardless of service connection or income. They will be eligible for travel being paid by VA just because they have a mental health issue and think their peepee or hoohah should be the opposite of what they were born with and Libs would rather enable than treat.

I’m so wore out with this shit!
And I can't even get a fucking BUMP of 10% in my service connected. :mad::mad:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I like fighting back. My concern with this is the slippery slope of making anything questioning police a crime. They can’t be above reproach. We have to be careful not to go too far in the other direction as well.
Yep. The people in jail for Jan6 are being treated like al-qaeda and if they were antifa they wouldn't get a charge. Making more laws will just give big gov more ways to go at us. Harvard law professor, years ago, said that the avg American commits 3 felonies per day. How many more chances do we need to give them to lock up the opposition?

Dolphincock

Elite
I so sick of this country right now. Let me clarify. I am sick of the powers that be that are controlling our country right now. I am sick of the freaking Rhinos that are helping them to destroy it. I love my country and I fought for it. It is time we take the fight to them. All this shit about them cheating Trump out of the election I believe whole heartedly. I am tired of everyone saying be patient but meanwhile our country is getting further fucked.
That was my rant! I want to believe. I am just tired of waiting

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Talking with my buddy whos a Trump hater. Everything he likes and believes is Patriot. But he acts like Biden is doing so good and completely ignores the fact that the world is catching fire. NONE of this was or would be going on if Trump was in office. Completely oblivious or dismissive. Its crazy.
Have you tried backhanding him yet?

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
I so sick of this country right now. Let me clarify. I am sick of the powers that be that are controlling our country right now. I am sick of the freaking Rhinos that are helping them to destroy it. I love my country and I fought for it. It is time we take the fight to them. All this shit about them cheating Trump out of the election I believe whole heartedly. I am tired of everyone saying be patient but meanwhile our country is getting further fucked.
That was my rant! I want to believe. I am just tired of waiting
Seems there is still a large appetite for mythical special counsels, investigations, and ridiculous time traveling 3 year "deltas" that tell us it will all be okay in a few more weeks/months/years. Once everyone realizes the various psyops happening to keep them complacent we may see some action. But for now the uniparty reigns.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Never Been a Somalia Fan

But I Do Love How They Handle Kid Diddlers

No Lengthy Appeals

Straight From Courthouse to Firing Squad

Now That's Efficient

Buh-Bye You Worthless Piece of Shit

Need this here, diddle/kill a kid and you get a public execution on TV by firing squad...

Need More of This

Fight Fire With Fire

giphy.gif

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Biggest takeaway I heard so far is that they have tracked the serial numbers of the ballots in order to show how many ballots were duplicated. This is HUGE.
This is most likely why Maddow was freaking out on air…”They have their hands on the ballots.”

keep in mind, they thought these ballots would be loaded on pallets, stored in a warehouse, shrink wrapped and destroyed in 2 years.

The results of this audit is going to be Bigly.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
This is most likely why Maddow was freaking out on air…”They have their hands on the ballots.”

keep in mind, they thought these ballots would be loaded on pallets, stored in a warehouse, shrink wrapped and destroyed in 2 years.

The results of this audit is going to be Bigly.
Some ballots were missing serial numbers…

Top Bottom