Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Don't Believe Their Fucking FUD

They Want You to Sell So The Can Buy

If You Believe the Head of One of The Largest Crime Organizations on the Planet aka The Federal Reserve Then You Should Get Out of This Thread
They're phasing coins out whether you hold or sell.

They're in the softening the landing phase of the switch now that they have enough buy in on cryptos. They don't want things to tank too hard or it will ruin the appeal of their new currency roll out.

He is right though when he says there is no need for coins tho. They're nothing special.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This thread/Twitter guy post is not for everyone here I only post it for the real truth seekers about what is going on in South Africa.

Hard to tell the accent but I've heard that Indians are being targeted even ahead of whites. And wealthy blacks of a different party are also being heavily targeted. This isn't just random riots. they are going after enemies.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Never forget! For 13 days 189 men held off 4,000 Mexican soldiers. When people say, “You Texans think your so special. You think your better than everyone else.” We proud Texans just smile and ask, “How was the history of your home state written? We’re proud to say ours was written in the blood of the brave few who stood against many. No one remembers how your state was born, but everyone Remembers the Alamo.”

AC07B5C6-7193-450E-AA90-D756D415D24E.jpeg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Been trying to keep up off and on...between hosting a family reunion last week, suddenly engaged in a major parent revolt on CRT at our kids private school and work - hard to find time these days.

Just popped in to say with the election fraud spreading and gaining momentum, Biden's bizarre PA speech, screening texts for misinformation, tracking Twitter followers of "nonconformists", turn in your extreme family and friends, TX dem stunt, Cuba revolt, S Africa, millions of people protesting in Europe we rarely hear about, our own govt telling the UN that America is racist...could go on and on, but things are accelerating rapidly.

The (not so) silent war continues... Another example of panic:

Would be interested in details about your battle over crt if you have time & feel like sharing.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Never forget! For 13 days 189 men held off 4,000 Mexican soldiers. When people say, “You Texans think your so special. You think your better than everyone else.” We proud Texans just smile and ask, “How was the history of your home state written? We’re proud to say ours was written in the blood of the brave few who stood against many. No one remembers how your state was born, but everyone Remembers the Alamo.”

View attachment 32273
I have huge respect for the State of Texas and this is one of the reasons right here. Of course, you @MortgageHorn know I also love poking at Texas a bit, mainly just to rile you guys up, but it is always in fun.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Keep us updated, please.
Well there has been some neat vigilantism happening and it isn't black vs white. It's blacks that are tired of people burning sh*t down vs the blacks burning sh*t down. They're far more violent and have far less fvcks to give and things seem to have calmed down considerably in the last 24 hours. Also additional military units have finally arrived at the hot spots and it's been cold as balls the last several days so that helps as well.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The comeback begins. First in age group. 7th overall. 2nd fastest overall in the water. 3rd fastest overall on the bike. Run coming back nicely after two knee surgeries and only dropped 4 spots there. Not to shabby for a 50 year old geezer.

View attachment 32250
View attachment 32251
I haven't been in that condition or have that much hair on my head since I played rugby. And I wasn't 50.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't Believe Their Fucking FUD

They Want You to Sell So The Can Buy

If You Believe the Head of One of The Largest Crime Organizations on the Planet aka The Federal Reserve Then You Should Get Out of This Thread
My Mom retired from the Fed and ran the legal department of the local branch. The stories she told of how rules were promulgated were eye opening.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I told my wife tonight that I was going to set our doorbell deter sound to be gunshots so when the vax patrol rings it they will hopefully move on without delay and she told I couldn’t. When I asked why she said she wasn’t sure homeowners would cover the lawsuit if the son of a bitch keeled over and that if they didn’t keel over she wasn’t cleaning the trail of shut off the porch when the shit themselves as they were running away.
Tell her you'll be nice and play something from Home Alone 2. Then play the machine gun scene from the hotel room.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Heard today that a lot of those people, that have been fighting back for the last few days, are running out of ammo. Some of them are thinking about fleeing the country for fear of retribution with no way to defend themselves anymore..... Just one more reason you never have enough ammo.
Seems like a black market opportunity. If they do this in the US, the black market from Mexico will be robust.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I'm thinking it's about time for me to start my in-depth biblical prophecy thread. I dropped a little in here about 100 pages back, but didn't want to take this thread over.

Maybe now's the time for the standalone thread.

If you think Q had some wild things to say, just wait until you see things happening thousands of years after they were foretold.
Sup Homie

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
In the context of the discussion, that's a load of nonsense. Your service and the service of a million other good men has jack squat to do with the military intervening in domestic politics. The military is largely controlled by people who hate your guts and mine, you're a fool to put any confidence in them whatsoever.

The Air Force is having drag queen beauty pageants. The Air Force is trimming down physical requirements so eventually any fatty with a pulse can make it. The Secretary of the Defense is recommending all soldiers read books that condemn the country and calls every white person a racist. The CJCS said the #1 global threat facing the military is white supremacy, in America. Rep. Tom Massie said that the Pentagon is going to force vaccinate all troops in a few months, or they face discharge. Many have said ITT and elsewhere that if you aren't a left-wing activist, it's almost impossible to advance as an officer now.

The pentagon is dominated by left-wing globalists, and they've made it obvious their mission is now to weed out freedom-loving patriots from their ranks.

So take your post and your insinuation that I'm ungrateful to people who've served and shove it up your ass.
Maybe not the most tactful approach, but unfortunately you are right

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Talking with my buddy whos a Trump hater. Everything he likes and believes is Patriot. But he acts like Biden is doing so good and completely ignores the fact that the world is catching fire. NONE of this was or would be going on if Trump was in office. Completely oblivious or dismissive. Its crazy.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The comeback begins. First in age group. 7th overall. 2nd fastest overall in the water. 3rd fastest overall on the bike. Run coming back nicely after two knee surgeries and only dropped 4 spots there. Not to shabby for a 50 year old geezer.

View attachment 32250
View attachment 32251
Respect you MFer. Happy to stand next to you.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Nothing about any specific regulation but a generality...

Usually there was unanimity in the review and comments from all the branches on proposed regulations. Sometimes there were contrary opinions pointing our problems or consequences with the regulation from one or more branches. If the regulation was a priority of the DC board, the contrary comments were ignored and the regulation was implemented. No piss allowed in the cheerios.

I suppose this is standard operating procedure throughout most, if not all, government agencies although there are periods for public comment prior to imposition of regulations. I don't think the public gets to comment on proposed FED regulations.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Talking with my buddy whos a Trump hater. Everything he likes and believes is Patriot. But he acts like Biden is doing so good and completely ignores the fact that the world is catching fire. NONE of this was or would be going on if Trump was in office. Completely oblivious or dismissive. Its crazy.
It's the hardest thing in human nature to accept that your lifelong tenets and beliefs are wrong. It's even harder to acknowledge that publicly.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Muslims.
Hand grenade attacks in Sweden have increased by 400% in the last 5 years in Sweden.

Guess what they didn’t have in Sweden before they opened their borders to Muslims?

They didn’t have any fucking hand grenade attacks.
Your not wrong, I just didn’t want to be accused of being racist against hand grenades.

GoIrish54

Poster
Also, NOT an IU fan. The statement was the State of Indiana didn't have any football programs. Well the most storied program of all time is in Indiana and has the 2nd best accolades behind only Bama.
Half of bamas “nattys” were awarded by the local newspaper...ND only claims AP titles, otherwise we would have 21 titles by the same Alabama math

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Half of bamas “nattys” were awarded by the local newspaper...ND only claims AP titles, otherwise we would have 21 titles by the same Alabama math
That’s not true at all. Even if you look at AP titles, we are still way ahead. There also titles we should have won but bama fatigue stole them and awarded them to you guys. Bama fatigue has been going on for a long time.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Well there has been some neat vigilantism happening and it isn't black vs white. It's blacks that are tired of people burning sh*t down vs the blacks burning sh*t down. They're far more violent and have far less fvcks to give and things seem to have calmed down considerably in the last 24 hours. Also additional military units have finally arrived at the hot spots and it's been cold as balls the last several days so that helps as well.

Are they just beating the hell out of them or worse? Where at?

Top Bottom