Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Thanks for your input. Please elaborate more about study flaws, if you're so inclined. I understand NEJM is one of the more influential journals out there, so I want to catch them if they're trying to pass some bogus bullshit.
The discussion of the article goes over many of them.

1.The participation in the longitudinal study were all volunteers in the study. Not only were they volunteers in the study but were volunteers to take the vaccine. They were mostly the priority vaccinations i.e. nurses/health care. This is not a fair representation of the population in the USA as a whole. Probably were mostly white, highly educated, middle class or higher, and had excellent prenatal care (no racist). There were no 380 lbs Mexicans with maternal diabetes and preeclampsia.

2. The study was published before the most important group of patients (those injected in the first trimester) were to the age of viability.

3. The sample size is very small where it is hard to determine rare occurrences that occur more frequently. The sample size of first trimester injections was even smaller. Only 14.7% of those who were enrolled in the study had been contacted.

4. What about those who were already infected then received the vaccine? That is an important issue. No one was tested for Antibodies. Compare this to those that were infected and then did not received the shot.

5. What about all the varients? We don’t even know how protective the vaccine is now to the Delta.

6. What about those vaccinated prior to becoming pregnant? Was it harder to generate a viable pregnancy? What was the average amount time to conception or spontaneous abortion rate in those who had the jab prior to conception.

7. It is difficult to determine very early pregnancy loss. Are they detected? Those people would have a high likelihood of being unaccounted for.

8. You might not know how safe it is for years and need a well designed study. All you know is that it is probably safe in the 2nd/3rd trimester but you don’t know the long-term side effects, if any. Retards, autists, schizophrenics, Texans, ADHD, etc.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
In the context of the discussion, that's a load of nonsense. Your service and the service of a million other good men has jack squat to do with the military intervening in domestic politics. The military is largely controlled by people who hate your guts and mine, you're a fool to put any confidence in them whatsoever.

The Air Force is having drag queen beauty pageants. The Air Force is trimming down physical requirements so eventually any fatty with a pulse can make it. The Secretary of the Defense is recommending all soldiers read books that condemn the country and calls every white person a racist. The CJCS said the #1 global threat facing the military is white supremacy, in America. Rep. Tom Massie said that the Pentagon is going to force vaccinate all troops in a few months, or they face discharge. Many have said ITT and elsewhere that if you aren't a left-wing activist, it's almost impossible to advance as an officer now.

The pentagon is dominated by left-wing globalists, and they've made it obvious their mission is now to weed out freedom-loving patriots from their ranks.

So take your post and your insinuation that I'm ungrateful to people who've served and shove it up your ass.
Holy hell. Do you have any friends who know what you’re really like?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ya'll ready? Cause I'm fuckin Ready...Getting seriously closer

giphy.gif

but would rather not.

I'm thinking it's about time for me to start my in-depth biblical prophecy thread. I dropped a little in here about 100 pages back, but didn't want to take this thread over.

Maybe now's the time for the standalone thread.

If you think Q had some wild things to say, just wait until you see things happening thousands of years after they were foretold.
Insert DO IT gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Holy sh^t….

Seen a drunk one night get hit at 55mph. I passed him as he was starting into street. Car coming toward me in the other direction over a blind hill. I was about 4 seconds, couple hundred yards down the road and heard the impact. Went back to check on him and it didn’t really look that bad, not a lot of blood and all. He had no vitals and his shoes were back where he got hit while his body was 50’ down the road from those.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I'm thinking it's about time for me to start my in-depth biblical prophecy thread. I dropped a little in here about 100 pages back, but didn't want to take this thread over.

Maybe now's the time for the standalone thread.

If you think Q had some wild things to say, just wait until you see things happening thousands of years after they were foretold.
Here is one of the largest ones I discovered.

One critique by Jewish Rabbis for the reason that Jesus was not truly the Messiah is because of what happened on the cross, specifically referencing the quote from Jesus of “my father, my father why have you forsaken me?”

Those Rabbis use this as their “evidence”
As to why Jesus was not God, and therefore part of the Trinity.

Putting this into context, in the year 30A.D., the world was an oral culture, in that most people could not read and relied on word of mouth to receive information. They also didn’t have nicely organized Bibles. Most books, particularly the Psalms, we’re therefore not identified by book & chapter as we are used to referencing by name, but rather by the first few words of the particular piece of scripture.

Now go check out and read Psalm 22
1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
2 O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.
3 Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel.
4 In you our fathers trusted; they trusted, and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried and were rescued; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
6 But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by mankind and despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me; they make mouths at me; they wag their heads;
8 "He trusts in the LORD; let him deliver him; let him rescue him, for he delights in him!"
9 Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother's breasts.
10 On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God.
11 Be not far from me, for trouble is near, and there is none to help.
12 Many bulls encompass me; strong bulls of Bashan surround me;
13 they open wide their mouths at me, like a ravening and roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax; it is melted within my breast;
15 my strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to my jaws; you lay me in the dust of death.
16 For dogs encompass me; a company of evildoers encircles me; they have pierced my hands and feet-
17 I can count all my bones- they stare and gloat over me;
18 they divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.
19 But you, O LORD, do not be far off! O you my help, come quickly to my aid!
20 Deliver my soul from the sword, my precious life from the power of the dog!
21 Save me from the mouth of the lion! You have rescued me from the horns of the wild oxen!
22 I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:
23 You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, and he has not hidden his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.
25 From you comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will perform before those who fear him.
26 The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live forever!
27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.
28 For kingship belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29 All the prosperous of the earth eat and worship; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, even the one who could not keep himself alive.
30 Posterity shall serve him; it shall be told of the Lord to the coming generation;
31 they shall come and proclaim his righteousness to a people yet unborn, that he has done it. https://esv.org/Ps22.1-31

Jesus was literally telling them about the prophecy as it happened while he was hanging on the cross. David wrote Psalm 22 800 years before Jesus was born. Jesus never stopped teaching, even while dying

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The discussion of the article goes over many of them.

1.The participation in the longitudinal study were all volunteers in the study. Not only were they volunteers in the study but were volunteers to take the vaccine. They were mostly the priority vaccinations i.e. nurses/health care. This is not a fair representation of the population in the USA as a whole. Probably were mostly white, highly educated, middle class or higher, and had excellent prenatal care (no racist). There were no 380 lbs Mexicans with maternal diabetes and preeclampsia.

2. The study was published before the most important group of patients (those injected in the first trimester) were to the age of viability.

3. The sample size is very small where it is hard to determine rare occurrences that occur more frequently. The sample size of first trimester injections was even smaller. Only 14.7% of those who were enrolled in the study had been contacted.

4. What about those who were already infected then received the vaccine? That is an important issue. No one was tested for Antibodies. Compare this to those that were infected and then did not received the shot.

5. What about all the varients? We don’t even know how protective the vaccine is now to the Delta.

6. What about those vaccinated prior to becoming pregnant? Was it harder to generate a viable pregnancy? What was the average amount time to conception or spontaneous abortion rate in those who had the jab prior to conception.

7. It is difficult to determine very early pregnancy loss. Are they detected? Those people would have a high likelihood of being unaccounted for.

8. You might not know how safe it is for years and need a well designed study. All you know is that it is probably safe in the 2nd/3rd trimester but you don’t know the long-term side effects, if any. Retards, autists, schizophrenics, Texans, ADHD, etc.
Thanks for your input, doc.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The comeback begins. First in age group. 7th overall. 2nd fastest overall in the water. 3rd fastest overall on the bike. Run coming back nicely after two knee surgeries and only dropped 4 spots there. Not to shabby for a 50 year old geezer.

View attachment 32250
View attachment 32251
That’s awesome man. Congrats. You’re in a hell of a lot better shape than me and I’m a decade + younger than you.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The Swedes don’t have anything to laugh at while their women are getting gang raped by refugees.
Muslims.
Hand grenade attacks in Sweden have increased by 400% in the last 5 years in Sweden.

Guess what they didn’t have in Sweden before they opened their borders to Muslims?

They didn’t have any fucking hand grenade attacks.

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
I told my wife tonight that I was going to set our doorbell deter sound to be gunshots so when the vax patrol rings it they will hopefully move on without delay and she told I couldn’t. When I asked why she said she wasn’t sure homeowners would cover the lawsuit if the son of a bitch keeled over and that if they didn’t keel over she wasn’t cleaning the trail of shut off the porch when the shit themselves as they were running away.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
A well armed militia and such....

Heard today that a lot of those people, that have been fighting back for the last few days, are running out of ammo. Some of them are thinking about fleeing the country for fear of retribution with no way to defend themselves anymore..... Just one more reason you never have enough ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom