Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Might be? Poe Ave is on East side of interstate and hotel is on West side. Close to I 75 and I 70 intersectio.
Yep. You are. Up a bit, but not too far. About 10 minutes down 675.

O'Charleys is a chain. But it's fine for decent food and beer. Like I said...a better TGIF.

Chuy's (another chain out of Austin) is a good spot for beer and tex mex. Same exit.

@316what is someone else who could give you recomendations/spots.

Last edited:

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I particularly liked that hurricaneshaun or whatever his handle is tried to call me out for cutting and running when I shut his ass down with facts. (Suburban white women did not 'lose' the election for Trump.) I asked when exactly did that happen? My subscription is still good and I still post there...I never disappeared. No reply from the little boy who thinks he's a big man.

'Nuf said.

Tiny testicals meets big ovaries. I win. Bitch. 🤣

This. 100% this.

I can, have, do and will gracefully accept defeat in a fair, honest contest.

This is nothing of the sort and it's devastating to our country and the world.

And it's exactly what they want.

I'm seriously scared for the immediate future and what comes in the next years for my children. And it's not just the USA. This a global fight. You think the Cuba protests, France, SA all just spontaneously erupted with no common enemy?

I'm scared... but I'm also heartened that so many are actively fighting back.
Yeah, I’m still over on TMB fighting the good fight.

316what

Poster
Founder
Might be? Poe Ave is on East side of interstate and hotel is on West side. Close to I 75 and I 70 intersection.
Up in my neck of the woods…recommend the BBQ place on Miller Lane (Smoky Bones) or Litte York Tavern for wings/pizza.

Let me know when you’ll be here and we can meet for adult beverages. And maybe we can get @tgsio and the heels to make an appearance LOL.

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Just FYI… Little York Tavern has bar bingo on Monday nights starting at 6:30pm. Great if you want to pass the time while eating/drinking….bad if you want quick service.
I’m not old enough for bingo😳 yet. I’m a get a beer and food out in an hour kind of guy. Only exception is a business dinner or dining with the better half my wife.

JonnySober

Poster
Wtf is wrong with Robert E Lee?
Not exactly the namedrop we want to show the light to the normies

It's a bizarre and no upside throw in that she has done repeatedly

There's more important things then the legacy of Lee and has absolutely nothing to do with revealing the fraud

It's so bizarre and unrelated it looks like she wants to be discredited and have no appeal with whatever % of the population hasn't figured it out yet

Top Bottom