Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
209593629_4062805363774425_4174506372997638174_n.jpg

God's Beauty And Amazement
We would of played kickball on that ledge and my cousin Clinton would of kicked the ball right off the side. We'd of stood there looking at it fall and then turned and looked at him.... "What? You rolled it that direction".

Just saying because that looks like a 4x view of what we had happen as kids. LOL.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
That looks like an insurrection to me and the worst threat to democracy since Xerxes invasion.

By the way I google Greece news and apparently The only thing happening there is a COVID surge.
View attachment 32513
Lol
Use DuckDuckGo

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

As we've seen recently, the FBI's ranks are full of pedos. They protect them the same way they protect the ones falsifying documents, infiltrating and coordinating even encouraging law breaking, lying to courts and all the other bullshit we've witnessed over the years. It's the good ole boys/girls network where they tolerate lawlessness. The only protection coming from the FBI is protecting their salary and pensions.

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Lol
Use DuckDuckGo

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
That looks like an insurrection to me and the worst threat to democracy since Xerxes invasion.

By the way I google Greece news and apparently The only thing happening there is a COVID surge.
View attachment 32513
All part of the op.

I saw a screenshot on twitter of cnn's homepage yesterday, didn't look photoshopped, and almost every headline was either about Trump or about covid.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
They Are Talking About Entrapment

Specifically The FBI

Example Michigan Governor Kidnaping Case

The Had 6+ FBI Agents Acting Like They Were "With" The Guy They Charged They Basically Put Him Up To It

It's Like Being on a Cliff and All of The Guys With You Say "Come On Come On We're All Going to Jump Off This Tall Cliff Into the River Below"

They Are All Running Towards the Cliff's Edge But Suddenly All Stop Because They've All Conspired Together to Get You To Jump
They are circumventing the bill of rights. The government can’t direct private companies to do things like that, they have to involve another government so that our laws do not apply.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
They are circumventing the bill of rights. The government can’t direct private companies to do things like that, they have to involve another government so that our laws do not apply.
Of course they can't do that. Framing a president with a phony baloney crime is something else the gov't can't do. They also can't steal an election, force people to take a vaccination, force people to wear masks, hold hundreds of people without charges or bail, etc etc.

But they do it anyway. Because the people who are supposed to enforce the law are just as corrupt, and all part of the same machine.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Car rental 87.7% (y/y change)
Used cars 45.2%
Gas 45.1%
Laundry machines 29.4%
Airfare 24.6%
Moving 17.3%
Hotels 16.9%
Furniture 8.6%
Bacon 8.4%
Fruit 7.3%
Shoes 6.5%
Fresh fish 6.4%
New cars 5.3%
Milk 5.6%
Rent (OER) 2.3%
Bureau of Labor Statistics noted that the big monthly hike in consumer prices translated into negative real [after adjusting for inflation] wages for workers. Real average hourly earnings fell 0.5% for the month, as a 0.3% increase in average hourly earnings was more than negated by the CPI increase.

O' Bidens World, and getting worse

Top Bottom