Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Up in my neck of the woods…recommend the BBQ place on Miller Lane (Smoky Bones) or Litte York Tavern for wings/pizza.

Let me know when you’ll be here and we can meet for adult beverages. And maybe we can get @tgsio and the heels to make an appearance LOL.
I'm heading up to cbus tomorrow afternoon for the weekend.

Lacrosse tourney.

I was hoping that Max would play late so I could drive back and forth. Nope. He plays early both days. I'm not about to bust out of here with a cranky teenage boy at 5 am Saturday and Sunday.

At least I know the area and get to have a nice 'date night' or 2 with my boy.

I'll miss the drunken debauchery that is the member guest. Have at it boys. 😅

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
217190520_1152758178569898_5144984369978953400_n.jpg

316what

Poster
Founder
I'm heading up to cbus tomorrow afternoon for the weekend.

Lacrosse tourney.

I was hoping that Max would play late so I could drive back and forth. Nope. He plays early both days. I'm not about to bust out of here with a cranky teenage boy at 5 am Saturday and Sunday.

At least I know the area and get to have a nice 'date night' or 2 with my boy.

I'll miss the drunken debauchery that is the member guest. Have at it boys. 😅

We’re talking Mon/Tues….you should be back from CBUS by then.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Duh, everybody knows the government can only circumvent privacy laws by going directly to a foreign country to do the dirty work.
They Are Talking About Entrapment

Specifically The FBI

Example Michigan Governor Kidnaping Case

The Had 6+ FBI Agents Acting Like They Were "With" The Guy They Charged They Basically Put Him Up To It

It's Like Being on a Cliff and All of The Guys With You Say "Come On Come On We're All Going to Jump Off This Tall Cliff Into the River Below"

They Are All Running Towards the Cliff's Edge But Suddenly All Stop Because They've All Conspired Together to Get You To Jump

MortgageHorn

Founder
They Are Talking About Entrapment

Specifically The FBI

Example Michigan Governor Kidnaping Case

The Had 6+ FBI Agents Acting Like They Were "With" The Guy They Charged They Basically Put Him Up To It

It's Like Being on a Cliff and All of The Guys With You Say "Come On Come On We're All Going to Jump Off This Tall Cliff Into the River Below"

They Are All Running Towards the Cliff's Edge But Suddenly All Stop Because They've All Conspired Together to Get You To Jump

@BamaRidger @Jayhox

How Was My Legal Explanation?

Top Bottom