Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Some of you had interest in hearing more about our response to the CRT curriculum at our private school. I also urge all of you who have kids in any school to be on high alert, not that you aren't already. The good news is we've made some progress.

For those with no or grown kids, even I didn't realize that this is a national emergency that is clearly part of the broader plan to destroy the fabric of this country from within by a takeover of our entire K-12 education. I'm sharing this mainly to give context on our experience and how this all plays out...few people truly understand what CRT is but more importantly, the long-term nefarious goals. I'll stick it in a spoiler cuz I'm considerate like that.

What we are finding is that it's likely a majority of public and private schools are in some phase of implementation, or have already been teaching it for some time. They don't inform parents implicitly, but the key words are diversity, equity and inclusion...if you see these words, it's CRT. They also have names or acronyms for programs that don't describe CRT, so it doesn't raise any red flags with parents. One example in our school is GULP (Guidance and Leadership Program) - who doesn't think guidance and leadership are a good thing?!

In addition to the rapid infestation in schools and the psychological harm to our kids, the byproducts are that many quality teachers forced into this curriculum against their will are berated and essentially encouraged to resign...this results in an overhaul of staff with eventually 100% CRT supporters...needless to say, you can guess on their political beliefs. Think about what that means to all schools here in just a year or two? In our school, we have had over 30% of our best teachers resign in the last year alone.

Since I first posted of our discovery (only a month ago) we've gathered over 100 parents and held a meeting to share how egregious this had already become in our school, with some examples of the curriculum...it's hard to find those because kids aren't allowed to take the materials home. We agreed at that meeting to all send individual letters rescinding/suspending all donations, outlining our lack of trust and confidence in the board/administration (and all details).

Since then, we have also requested a town hall with all board members and head of school. We received an email from the head of school pausing all GULP activities and stating there would be no critical race theory taught at St. Martins. I've pasted excerpt below, the bold print was in the email that way, clearly we've hit a nerve. We also heard back from the board that the town hall and potential date is under consideration (whatever that means). Bottom line, it takes a massive pushback but we're winning this small battle - the greater national war is hard to comprehend.

"St. Martin’s has decided to pause our middle school Guidance and Leadership Program (GULP) curriculum development around race to evaluate how we are engaging with our students on what we know are challenging, complex – and often uncomfortable – social and cultural issues. This pause is even more important given the concerns that many in our community expressed around the content, communication, and rollout of enhancements to the middle school GULP last fall. It is important to clarify that the academic concept of Critical Race Theory, which has been widely discussed in the news as of late, will not be part of the St. Martin’s curriculum in the future."

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Some of you had interest in hearing more about our response to the CRT curriculum at our private school. I also urge all of you who have kids in any school to be on high alert, not that you aren't already. The good news is we've made some progress.

For those with no or grown kids, even I didn't realize that this is a national emergency that is clearly part of the broader plan to destroy the fabric of this country from within by a takeover of our entire K-12 education. I'm sharing this mainly to give context on our experience and how this all plays out...few people truly understand what CRT is but more importantly, the long-term nefarious goals. I'll stick it in a spoiler cuz I'm considerate, like that.

What we are finding is that it's likely a majority of public and private schools are in some phase of implementation, or have already been teaching it for some time. They don't inform parents implicitly, but the key words are diversity, equity and inclusion...if you see these words, it's CRT. They also have names or acronyms for programs that don't describe CRT, so it doesn't raise any red flags with parents. One example in our school is GULP (Guidance and Leadership Program) - who doesn't think guidance and leadership are a good thing?!

In addition to the rapid infestation in schools and the psychological harm to our kids, the byproducts are that many quality teachers forced into this curriculum against their will are berated and essentially encouraged to resign...this results in an overhaul of staff with eventually 100% CRT supporters...needless to say, you can guess on their political beliefs. Think about what that means to all schools here in just a year or two? In our school, we have had over 30% of our best teachers resign in the last year alone.

Since I first posted of our discovery (only a month ago) we've gathered over 100 parents and held a meeting to share how egregious this had already become in our school, with some examples of the curriculum...it's hard to find those because kids aren't allowed to take the materials home. We agreed at that meeting to all send individual letters rescinding/suspending all donations, outlining our lack of trust and confidence in the board/administration (and all details).

Since then, we have also requested a town hall with all board members and head of school. We received an email from the head of school pausing all GULP activities and stating there would be no critical race theory taught at St. Martins. I've pasted excerpt below, the bold print was in the email that way, clearly we've hit a nerve. We also heard back from the board that the town hall and potential date is under consideration (whatever that means). Bottom line, it takes a massive pushback but we're winning this small battle - the greater national war is hard to comprehend.

"St. Martin’s has decided to pause our middle school Guidance and Leadership Program (GULP) curriculum development around race to evaluate how we are engaging with our students on what we know are challenging, complex – and often uncomfortable – social and cultural issues. This pause is even more important given the concerns that many in our community expressed around the content, communication, and rollout of enhancements to the middle school GULP last fall. It is important to clarify that the academic concept of Critical Race Theory, which has been widely discussed in the news as of late, will not be part of the St. Martin’s curriculum in the future."
Keep hammering them. Make THEM uncomfortable.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

And it's time

tenor.gif

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

For those with no or grown kids, even I didn't realize that this is a national emergency that is clearly part of the broader plan to destroy the fabric of this country from within by a takeover of our entire K-12 education. I'm sharing this mainly to give context on our experience and how this all plays out...few people truly understand what CRT is but more importantly, the long-term nefarious goals. I'll stick it in a spoiler cuz I'm considerate, like that.

Don't know how this flies at private schools, I assume St. Martin's is, but as a man eloquently and forcibly told his school administration, NYT v Sullivan 1964 clearly made it the law of the land that public official have to sit and listen to their constituents even though it may become uncomfortable for them. I urge anyone who goes before an ISD, City Council or other government entity to read the ruling and write down the operative passage in the ruling. Have it nearby to read to those morons when they try to interfere with your right to address them.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

The smell of a rotten skunk...the American voter had the right to hear this before the Presidential election. Had this been a child of Trump, it would have been all over the media with a guilty verdict already in place against both the child and the President. The Washington Establishment needs to be burned to the ground...all of it.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Would like a resident physician’s take.

We know COVID is a microvascular disease. The consequences of this micro vascular clotting in the brain is probably the long COVID/brain fog. It might be causing the endocarditis. In the pulmonary capillaries it causes the lung dysfunction. Larger clotting can cause the Dvt, PE, stroke that has been seen.

The d dimer is a very nonspecific test. Its elevated with DVT/PE/anytime there is excess clotting. I’d like to know what the results were with the initial vax study patients prior to approval. I’m sure the did a d dimer as part of it.

The doc, Just drawing d dimers on vaccinated patients doesn’t tell you much. It’s a start but we know nothing about the patient population, when it was drawn in relation to the vax, how elevated was the d dimer, patient comorbidities, baseline d dimers.

in other words, a real study should be done, this could be anecdotal, not real, or very real, or clinically insignificant.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
We know COVID is a microvascular disease. The consequences of this micro vascular clotting in the brain is probably the long COVID/brain fog. It might be causing the endocarditis. In the pulmonary capillaries it causes the lung dysfunction. Larger clotting can cause the Dvt, PE, stroke that has been seen.

The d dimer is a very nonspecific test. Its elevated with DVT/PE/anytime there is excess clotting. I’d like to know what the results were with the initial vax study patients prior to approval. I’m sure the did a d dimer as part of it.

The doc, Just drawing d dimers on vaccinated patients doesn’t tell you much. It’s a start but we know nothing about the patient population, when it was drawn in relation to the vax, how elevated was the d dimer, patient comorbidities, baseline d dimers.

in other words, a real study should be done, this could be anecdotal, not real, or very real, or clinically insignificant.
Awesome. Thanks Doc!

Top Bottom