Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Seems like any official statement regarding the results of the Arizona audit (and subsequent audits) could be used to counter the argument by those lib attorneys representing those suing Brooks, Trump or others that "they were lying about the election". Have Brooks or Trump introduce the results of the AZ audit as evidence that the election was a deliberate premeditated and ordained fraud.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The smell of a rotten skunk...the American voter had the right to hear this before the Presidential election. Had this been a child of Trump, it would have been all over the media with a guilty verdict already in place against both the child and the President. The Washington Establishment needs to be burned to the ground...all of it.
They would have cheated more, and called anyone that questioned it a racist.

Biden could have “received” two hundred million votes. They would still call anyone that called out cheating a racist.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I got you, fam.

"The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed." [Rev 8:8]
I heard someone with an interesting take on this once. Can't remember who. They believed that the wormwood judgement is an asteroid/meteor, but that this particular judgment was more likely a supervolcano, that the sense of the verse was it would be as if a burning mountain was cast into the ocean.

Regardless of whether that's right or not, it'll be something catastrophic beyond the imagination of man, and it's guaranteed to happen.

Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
UN troops aren't being vaccinated, while they are trying to force our military. They want to bring the UN in to replace our military. Also get ready for these dem mayor's who have destroyed their police departments to ask for UN help.

Biden will not leave willingly and the Chinese own the UN. They are going to invite the Chinese in via the UN

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
UN troops aren't being vaccinated, while they are trying to force our military. They want to bring the UN in to replace our military. Also get ready for these dem mayor's who have destroyed their police departments to ask for UN help.

Biden will not leave willingly and the Chinese own the UN. They are going to invite the Chinese in via the UN

It disgusts me that you are likely right

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

China is already in charge. Look at the door to door vaccination BS, surveillance nation, corrupt National police, the censoring, the now de-platforming from all sites if they disagree with what you post on one.

All that is towards "social credits" The slowly boiling frogs until it's too late. Some normal folks saying each one is not so bad or makes sense. It will be too late when things dawn on them. And of course they will blame everyone who has been pointing this out to them for years

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

I believe you've hit the nail on the head. Biden won't leave (or rather, the cabal will not allow Biden, Harris, or whoever they decide to install in their place to leave). I don't know how they're going to accomplish it, vaccines, the UN, the Chinese military pouring in through Canada, but they're going to bring this country to its knees while we watch audits and recounts and think something real is happening. Almost every major political, military, and law enforcement figure was a traitor to their country on or around January 6th, what's one more betrayal where they're concerned?

They control almost every seat of power. They have the nuclear codes, they own domestic law enforcement through the FBI, the CIA and NSA are hopelessly corrupt, the military is ran by sodomites or their apologists, as Emerald Robinson wrote above Scotus is as useless as tits on a boar, we're at a point where patriots are backed into a corner and most don't even realize it. You can almost see the window closing in front of our eyes while people still think John Durham is doing something worthwhile.

Lancer1997

Poster
I believe you've hit the nail on the head. Biden won't leave (or rather, the cabal will not allow Biden, Harris, or whoever they decide to install in their place to leave). I don't know how they're going to accomplish it, vaccines, the UN, the Chinese military pouring in through Canada, but they're going to bring this country to its knees while we watch audits and recounts and think something real is happening. Almost every major political, military, and law enforcement figure was a traitor to their country on or around January 6th, what's one more betrayal where they're concerned?

They control almost every seat of power. They have the nuclear codes, they own domestic law enforcement through the FBI, the CIA and NSA are hopelessly corrupt, the military is ran by sodomites or their apologists, as Emerald Robinson wrote above Scotus is as useless as tits on a boar, we're at a point where patriots are backed into a corner and most don't even realize it. You can almost see the window closing in front of our eyes while people still think John Durham is doing something worthwhile.

Itll come to a head.

Gen Flynn still commands enormous respect in the rank and file of the military.

The woke brigade has caused an antiwoke backlash bigger than they ever expected.

Now, the economy might be fucked. Not sure theres a way around the debt crisis looming at this point. However these Marxists are going to be run out of town. No doubt in my mind.

A reckoning is coming.

TTUcamper

Elite
Itll come to a head.

The woke brigade has caused an antiwoke backlash bigger than they ever expected.

Now, the economy might be fucked. Not sure theres a way around the debt crisis looming at this point. However these Marxists are going to be run out of town. No doubt in my mind.

A reckoning is coming.

A lot of shit has already gone sideways for them an I expect that to continue.

This just seems to be the plan based on their actions and what whistleblowers are saying

TTUcamper

Elite
How are leftists generally taking the news that the election clearly was fraudulent? I’m sure there is a solid percentage that simply refuses to believe it and views it as “the big lie”. But there have to be a few with a couple brain cells that see what is being released…right?

Head in sand. Even most of the right wing sites like daily wire are ignoring it

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Itll come to a head.

A reckoning is coming.
I hope you are right but I'd be surprised if 25% of the rank and file could match Flynn and his face

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
How are leftists generally taking the news that the election clearly was fraudulent? I’m sure there is a solid percentage that simply refuses to believe it and views it as “the big lie”. But there have to be a few with a couple brain cells that see what is being released…right?

They don’t even know it’s a thing as there’s no reporting from “credible” sources and the outright censorship of it. We no longer live in a free society.

Boom82

Poster
Founder
Reading their responses on some of these tweets in here they of course believe it’s all false. Just right wing bs to them. Most on there say they haven’t even seen any evidence or video but we know that’s because their leftist sources won’t show anything about it.🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom