Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Anything that keeps those lesbo US female soccer players or others who protest our country off TV.

Best part about being in Tokyo is there's likely going to be time delay and taped showings instead of live TV. If they do any protesting, most folks will know in advance and can avoid tuning in.
Ratings are going to suck either way I have to guess.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Best part about being in Tokyo is there's likely going to be time delay and taped showings instead of live TV. If they do any protesting, most folks will know in advance and can avoid tuning in.
You can bet your ass if they protested many of the networks, even non-sports ones, will show them protesting often.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Anything that keeps those lesbo US female soccer players or others who protest our country off TV.

You can bet your ass if they protested many of the networks, even non-sports ones, will show them protesting often.

Fuck all those commie bitches. I won’t watch a second of the Olympics. If it gets canceled I will lmfao at the commie tears that spew from their eyes upon learning their Olympic dreams are DOA.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
203606138_10226485357146114_7281672896035244667_n.jpg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Once again not dealing with the reality of the situation. Operating in the marxist Overton Window and not describing Jan 6th for what it was, a comically obvious false flag operation executed with BLM/Antifa to target political dissidents of the state

MJT is not our friend, there are no allies in the insitutions

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you are hard, stay hard. if you are wavering grab your fucking woobie. It may get a whole lot darker before we see the light and some seem to have forgotten their armor. Me? i'll be dancing my cares away when liberation finally comes or they drag my ass to the gallows. Hold the line, as it damn sure isn't gonna get any easier as more and more idiocy tries to scrape off the Patriot kind. JMHO, SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
If you are hard, stay hard. if you are wavering grab your fucking woobie. It may get a whole lot darker before we see the light and some seem to have forgotten their armor. Me? i'll be dancing my cares away when liberation finally comes or they drag my ass to the gallows. Hold the line, as it damn sure isn't gonna get any easier as more and more idiocy tries to scrape off the Patriot kind. JMHO, SKOL!

I Can't Wait to Party With You

My Problem is That I Don't Even Think a College-Aged Me Could Keep Up With You!

Skol!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
As taut as tensions are between the people and the autocrats in government, anyone going door-to-door should seriously think twice or three times. Might get the same reception as the gun grabbers.

Now, I'm off to assassinate some insects.

They always worry about minorities getting vaccinated, maybe they should go to South Chicago, Bronx, LA, Memphis and New Orleans first

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

I have to ask. Don't you feel a degree of isolation being in Alaska? I think I would. It would be very comforting to me for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom