Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I have to ask. Don't you feel a degree of isolation being in Alaska? I think I would. It would be very comforting to me for sure.
Isolation from what? I commune with nature, and I mean the real nature not the park down the street nature. I have my shield maiden of 28 years. I have 3 of my 4 children living here with no plans of ever leaving. I feel more connected with the real world and with real people here than I ever did living in the lower 48. Heck, at 300,000 people Anchorage is almost too busy for us. A few of the Joneses venture up here every now and again only to find people don't give a shit what car you drive or what clothes you wear. They really don't. No pretentiousness here and that alone is enough to keep me here forever. SKOL!

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Double Fuck You to That Piece of Shit

tenor.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime? Ask yourself what would happen if someone climbed on top of a mosque and lit it on fire. That's how this crime should be treated. Of course, we all know that this crime won't be treated like it would for a mosque because we have two different justice systems in this country.

I got banned for telling lebum he's an ignorant CCP whore.

That's a badge of honor tweet right there.
Both of you should join the Trump class action lawsuit.

Wouldn’t shock me if it’s canceled altogether.

Why are they doing this? Japan's peak was two months ago.

Also, to those who are bagging on the Olympics because of some members of the USWNT... There are A LOT of athletes who compete in these games who are true patriots and are very proud to represent their country. I would guess that the vast majority of the US Olympians are like that. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Also, to those who are bagging on the Olympics because of some members of the USWNT... There are A LOT of athletes who compete in these games who are true patriots and are very proud to represent their country. I would guess that the vast majority of the US Olympians are like that. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
I agree. Most of the athletes repping the USA at the olympics are good, hard working people who are proud to wear and rep the red white and blue. The woman's soccer team can't get out of their own way though. They are quick to rip any and everything because they do not make as much money as a more popular men's soccer program, then they turn their back on the flag of our great nation and basically admonish a good deal of their viewing audience to follow the social group think actions. Seems like they actively working against themselves and are too dumb to realize it.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
After the football season ended, neither the Ohio State or TTUN football teams managed to qualify for a bowl game. Since this was such a rare occurance, they decided that there should be some competition anyways! The officials decided to set up a competition in a different, yet fun and entertaining sport- ice fishing! They decided on a five day competition on Lake Erie. Whoever caught the most fish wins!

So on the first day, the OSU football team caught 100 fish. Michigan caught none.

On the second day, the Buckeyes caught 200 fish! Michigan still caught zero.

After the second day, the Michigan coaches suspected that Ohio State was cheating. To find out how, they dressed up one of their own players in OSU gear and sent him over to the Ohio State camp. At the end of the day, he returned. The coaches immediately asked him if OSU was cheating.

The player responded, "Oh hell yeah they are! They're cutting holes in the ice!"

[
How do you stop a Michigan football player from masturbating?

Paint his dick scarlet and gray and he won't beat it for a decade!
/SPOILER]

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Double Fuck You to That Piece of Shit
1) I rarely answer my door if I don't know who is there. 2) If I did, I'd probably just shut the door in their face without saying a word, or 3) tell them "just a moment while I get my card." Then shut the door and leave them waiting hopefully it will be hot and sunny or raining.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
1) I rarely answer my door if I don't know who is there. 2) If I did, I'd probably just shut the door in their face without saying a word, or 3) tell them "just a moment while I get my card." Then shut the door and leave them waiting hopefully it will be hot and sunny or raining.

I like your option #3. My plan was to tell them to get off my property. Then if they didn’t leave promptly, call the police and report them as trespassers... but your #3 is pretty good too.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
After the football season ended, neither the Ohio State or TTUN football teams managed to qualify for a bowl game. Since this was such a rare occurance, they decided that there should be some competition anyways! The officials decided to set up a competition in a different, yet fun and entertaining sport- ice fishing! They decided on a five day competition on Lake Erie. Whoever caught the most fish wins!

So on the first day, the OSU football team caught 100 fish. Michigan caught none.

After the second day, the Michigan coaches suspected that Ohio State was cheating. To find out how, they dressed up one of their own players in OSU gear and sent him over to the Ohio State camp. At the end of the day, he returned. The coaches immediately asked him if OSU was cheating.

The player responded, "Oh hell yeah they are! They're cutting holes in the ice!"

[

/SPOILER]
TTUN??

BTW, have a cousin who was a cheerleader for your university during the Jim Otis era.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Best part about being in Tokyo is there's likely going to be time delay and taped showings instead of live TV. If they do any protesting, most folks will know in advance and can avoid tuning in.
Ratings are going to suck either way I have to guess.
I'm hoping NBC takes a monster hit in the pocketbook on this one.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime? Ask yourself what would happen if someone climbed on top of a mosque and lit it on fire. That's how this crime should be treated. Of course, we all know that this crime won't be treated like it would for a mosque because we have two different justice systems in this country.

Both of you should join the Trump class action lawsuit.

Why are they doing this? Japan's peak was two months ago.

99% of the athletes are good and deserve support. Can't say that for the lesbo soccer team or the 3rd place hammer throwing bitch. The problem will come at awards ceremonies which are what I like to see---the athlete's emotions of achieving their ultimate goal.

TTUcamper

Elite
Isolation from what? I commune with nature, and I mean the real nature not the park down the street nature. I have my shield maiden of 28 years. I have 3 of my 4 children living here with no plans of ever leaving. I feel more connected with the real world and with real people here than I ever did living in the lower 48. Heck, at 300,000 people Anchorage is almost too busy for us. A few of the Joneses venture up here every now and again only to find people don't give a shit what car you drive or what clothes you wear. They really don't. No pretentiousness here and that alone is enough to keep me here forever. SKOL!

I could never convince my wife of Alaska. But I've almost turned the corner for rural Montana, Wyoming, Idaho...

TTUcamper

Elite

Yep, if some morons come to my door like Mormon vaxxers they can stare at me through the windows if they want. No way I'm answering, ever.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I like your option #3. My plan was to tell them to get off my property. Then if they didn’t leave promptly, call the police and report them as trespassers... but your #3 is pretty good too.
Combine the 2. Tell them you’re getting your vax card but then call police about trespassers. They’ll be standing there waiting while the cops are on their way.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like my kind of place. Would love to come just to sample the seafood and eat a moose steak. I'd also like to ride the Alaskan RR and view the scenery. Maybe after my knees get replaced.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

[

/SPOILER]

The Category Was Blonde Jokes ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom