Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Remember Echelon? During the Clinton admin one of the spy agencies had an antenna listening complex built in England. The story was that it was to intercept communication from Russia and other foreign sources. It was alleged that it was also to intercept communications from the US as a way to bypass the restrictions of spying on US citizens.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So now we're doing blonde jokes???

😏🤣
An Arab, a Mexican and a Texas girl were in the same bar at Pappy's Cafe last week.
When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces...
He says,'In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'
The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces...
He says, 'In the Arab World we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'
The cool Texas girl, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.
Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Texas, we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.

Make up with a Texas girl story

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Just checked my portal for final test results from heart transplant. Won’t bore with all the details but good to go and rejection is 2%. Can start work next Monday. Vitals are:

105/67 BP
HR 58
O2 98
lbs 172 and advised to gain 10 pounds. Time to up Biden and go for 3 scoops this summer😂.
Prayers Brother, now time to retire and chill, I'm not far.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
laugh.r191677.gif
NHK has learned that spectators at venues in the capital for the Tokyo Olympics will not be allowed.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I got banned early onView attachment 30748 for posting this pic on a tweet by Jennifer Rubin...nothing else...immediately banned.😂😂😂
I got several but the one that got me gone for good was making the Hillary noose pic my Avatar and tweeting something about Hillary to Gitmo. ZFG.

I would like clarify that I am not suicidal.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I got banned for telling lebum he's an ignorant CCP whore.

I actually got banned twice. I immediately set up a second account to repeat my offensive tweet verbatim instead of taking it down to keep my original account. I was a little gratified to wake up the next morning to see the wave of comments echoing my sentiments just inundating the ignorant CCP whore's asinine, bs tweets. 🤣

I got banned for telling lebum he's an ignorant CCP whore.

That's a badge of honor tweet right there.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
He Should Have Filed in the Eastern District of Texas

Both Conservative and Known as "The Rocket Docket" Because They Don't Fuck Around and Get to Court Quickly
He Should Have Filed in the Eastern District of Texas

Both Conservative and Known as "The Rocket Docket" Because They Don't Fuck Around and Get to Court Quickly
Pam Bondi probably still pulls a lot of weight in the South Florida justice system.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
It was great. Good friends and felt good to get out of the 100-110 temps. Today and tomorrow we get a break at 99 and 97. Then back to 15 fays over 100 again.

Man, yields and quality are going to be low. The Cap Press is already highlighting cherry damage, and dryland wheat looks bad so far in a lot of places. Down here in Oregon, our weekend heat scorched some crops. I talked to a blueberry grower who had damage.

I imagine this heat can't be good for milk production, either. Doesn't fat content tend to drop with heat, or am I remembering that wrong?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Man, yields and quality are going to be low. The Cap Press is already highlighting cherry damage, and dryland wheat looks bad so far in a lot of places. Down here in Oregon, our weekend heat scorched some crops. I talked to a blueberry grower who had damage.

I imagine this heat can't be good for milk production, either. Doesn't fat content tend to drop with heat, or am I remembering that wrong?
Actually it can go up a little since cows are losing 10-15 pounds a day of milk in the dry lots. Mainly due to no night cooling. Free stall barns are down 5-8 lbs.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No. Typically we have 10 100+ degree days a year. We will have 40-50 this year. Last hot summer was 2015 and that winter we had 50 inches of snow. Average is 10.
We’ve actually been a little on the cool side up here. We had a pretty mild winter and didn’t even come close to our average of 125” of snow. But as soon as you go down into the plains it’s hotter then hell. Not sure how that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom