Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
That person knocking at my door is going to get an even worse reception than Pedro with the ACLU did a few years ago when he knocked to get me to support amendment 4 (restore felon voting rights).
I don't know what would be funnier. Me taking a medium to heavy top of a fishing rod to their back, My "45" or an actual gun.
20210706_204635.jpg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I don't know what would be funnier. Me taking a medium to heavy top of a fishing rod to their back, My "45" or an actual gun.
View attachment 30555

me when I answer the door

Could+use+more+guns+i+see+empty+space_a8155d_4010575.jpg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Also, have your keys in one hand preferably with a key stuck between you fingers. If you need to, go for the eyes. If confronted, DO NOT get in their cars. Make the parking lot the only crime scene. If something is going to happen have it be there...not in some field or basement or other site.
Dude, shamefully I broke most of these rules one night…but, DID do something similar to your key technique and defended myself in hand to hand combat. ‘‘Twas an intense night!

Latest posts

Top Bottom