Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Lebeouf lost his mind. Kept making stupid videos saying He Will Not Divide Us. About Trump. Anons would watch his videos then figure out where he was and they would post that information. So he kept changing locations and posting new videos but the weaponized Autists of 4chan would dissect the videos and continue figuring out his location and post it. Drove him further crazy.
I remember when this happened and it still blows my mind how quickly they figured out each location and what they used to find them.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
A reminder that anons are collectively the most powerful intelligence apparatus on the Earth.

This was in my hometown. Instead of analyzing wind speeds and frogs and so forth, they could've googled and read the local paper, which had a story early that day that SL was in town.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It’s a mental disorder.

tenor.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Woman Marine Pilot

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories. There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved, blah blah blah...

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left. "Janie," she asked, "do you have a story to share?"

"Yes. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Syria, and her plane got hit by enemy fire and she had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down in case the bottle broke, and her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 ISIS troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife till the blade broke, and then she killed the last ISIS fighter with her bare hands.

''Good Heavens!,' said the horrified teacher. 'What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?”

"Stay away from Mommy when she's been drinking."

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
He could get my vote. Of course, he'll be called an Uncle Tom in the black community.
This guy looks to be the real deal. I'm curious though if he's scrubbed any of his social media for undesirable things he said in the past... did he previously say the riots last summer were somehow "good",?10 years ago did he say anything that was contrary to what he's saying now? Etc, etc. I'm curious if what he's saying now is what he's always believed, or if he is changing his tune now that he's running for governor.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This guy looks to be the real deal. I'm curious though if he's scrubbed any of his social media for undesirable things he said in the past... did he previously say the riots last summer were somehow "good",?10 years ago did he say anything that was contrary to what he's saying now? Etc, etc. I'm curious if what he's saying now is what he's always believed, or if he is changing his tune now that he's running for governor.
He has a long history in the conservative movement, but as far as I knew, he was based in Florida.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't know. I believe he was the LTC in the Army who put a gun next to an Iraqi's ear and pulled the trigger while telling the Iraqi the next bullet was going in his ear. It was done to get information on a pending attack on his troops. He was a GOP congressman from Florida before moving to Texas. Abbott has done some good things but also has failed to do other things when he had the chance. Either is better than what the Socialibdems will put up. Clay"Jay" Jenkins said he is running for the dems. He's been a disaster as Dallas County Judge and screwed up this county. He'd do worse as Governor.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Hell, I don't know...but never expected you stabbing a dude in the throat, from the back seat while he was driving over 90mph running from a cop!🤣 Figured maybe you got jumped or somebody tried to rob you or something.
Dude was tryin to kill us! He said and I quote “if I’m going out, we’re all going out!” We had to fuck this guy up to get control of the wheel!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Don't know. I believe he was the LTC in the Army who put a gun next to an Iraqi's ear and pulled the trigger while telling the Iraqi the next bullet was going in his ear. It was done to get information on a pending attack on his troops. He was a GOP congressman from Florida before moving to Texas. Abbott has done some good things but also has failed to do other things when he had the chance. Either is better than what the Socialibdems will put up. Clay"Jay" Jenkins said he is running for the dems. He's been a disaster as Dallas County Judge and screwed up this county. He'd do worse as Governor.
Agreed on Jenkins... he'd be an absolute disaster

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Lebeouf lost his mind. Kept making stupid videos saying He Will Not Divide Us. About Trump. Anons would watch his videos then figure out where he was and they would post that information. So he kept changing locations and posting new videos but the weaponized Autists of 4chan would dissect the videos and continue figuring out his location and post it. Drove him further crazy.

Also, the last site was just a camera in the middle of a field, in the middle of nowhere.The anons found it using flight tracker and the planes you could see flying overhead, movement of constellations in the background, and a bunch of other random shit. Don't F with those guys lol. Here is a vid explaining how they found it-

Latest posts

Top Bottom