Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
This is just B U TIFull

I love an issue where I'm rooting for both sides to lose, and they are racing for the bottom
This lady is an award winner for the 1619 garbage? Imagine if you will, calling an entire race racist......and getting a tenured position at one of the best public institutions in this country for it? All the while not being remotely qualified for the position and only being offered it because of the color of your skin.....not your credentials.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
This lady is an award winner for the 1619 garbage? Imagine if you will, calling an entire race racist......and getting a tenured position at one of the best public institutions in this country for it? All the while not being remotely qualified for the position and only being offered it because of the color of your skin.....not your credentials.
Sign me up

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
NYT pushed the 1619 project. Of course, they also won a pulitzer for their Russia Collusion coverage.

Evidently, a pulitzer has the equivalent value of a hobo's snot rag.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Especially after she was denied tenure and made a public deal about racism. She is a cvnt

Latest posts

Top Bottom