Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crootn Weight Loss Challenge ending 14June

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Starting tomorrow, I am gonna get back into running. Anyone wanna compete? I figured once a day, whoever wants to, can post a pic of their time/distance using the Ease Into 5k app, and their weight. The person that records the most distance and the person that records the most weight loss get a prize? Maybe like crootn bucks or something @Croot_Overlord ? Anyone have a better idea? Help needed. This is purely for motivation.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Starting tomorrow, I am gonna get back into running. Anyone wanna compete? I figured once a day, whoever wants to, can post a pic of their time/distance using the Ease Into 5k app, and their weight. The person that records the most distance and the person that records the most weight loss get a prize? Maybe like crootn bucks or something @Croot_Overlord ? Anyone have a better idea? Help needed. This is purely for motivation.
Yeah we can do something. We are supposed to have a ton more merch soon. It was supposed to be out last week. I’m gonna chew some ass tomorrow and see what the status of that is.

We can do some mix of croot bucks/merch at a minimum.

I can’t run (I got feet problems from overuse back in the day) but I’ll participate in the weight loss challenge however we decide to do it

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’m going to try to convince your mom to participate. My box springs can’t take this much longer.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Ok, so here’s how we will do it. We will start it one week from tomorrow. Everyone who wants to participate has to 1) record in inches their: waist, hips, wrist, and forearm...AND weigh themselves and take a pic of the scale no later than 12am central on Sunday/18April. The contest will start Monday/19April and last 5 weeks, ending at 12pm central on Monday/24May.

Since it’s easier for heavier guys to lose weight faster, we will go off of BMI/Body Fat percentage lost using this website.

https://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/

Things you will need:
1. Motivation
2. A scale
3. Body tape measure (you can get this one on Amazon for $7, and it arrives by Wednesday if you order it now)

Care Touch Skinfold Body Fat Measuring Tape, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076H86GJS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_60R01XW1H5TC5WVA2FN1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You can lose the weight by any means necessary....diet, running, lifting, however you want. All that matters is the end result. The winner will get however many crootn bucks @Croot_Overlord deems necessary!

finally, if you want to participate, I just need your handle, and all your measurements/weight no later than 12am central, a week from tonight. You can post all that information on this thread and I’ll keep the chart myself. Good luck gents, let’s get fit!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ok, so here’s how we will do it. We will start it one week from tomorrow. Everyone who wants to participate has to 1) record in inches their: waist, hips, wrist, and forearm...AND weigh themselves and take a pic of the scale no later than 12am central on Sunday/18April. The contest will start Monday/19April and last 5 weeks, ending at 12pm central on Monday/24May.

Since it’s easier for heavier guys to lose weight faster, we will go off of BMI/Body Fat percentage lost using this website.

https://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/

Things you will need:
1. Motivation
2. A scale
3. Body tape measure (you can get this one on Amazon for $7, and it arrives by Wednesday if you order it now)

Care Touch Skinfold Body Fat Measuring Tape, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076H86GJS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_60R01XW1H5TC5WVA2FN1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You can lose the weight by any means necessary....diet, running, lifting, however you want. All that matters is the end result. The winner will get however many crootn bucks @Croot_Overlord deems necessary!

finally, if you want to participate, I just need your handle, and all your measurements/weight no later than 12am central, a week from tonight. You can post all that information on this thread and I’ll keep the chart myself. Good luck gents, let’s get fit!
Perfect!

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Any interest in this being a 2 or 3 month accountability competition en lieu of 1 month? My gut tells me with a slightly longer time horizon you'll get better results.

I'm in even though as the competition is being scored there's practically zero chance I'd "win." I'll be in for the shit-talking.

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
I’m in, need to drop some weight. I can get you the weight and measurements tomorrow if I don’t forget.

squanchy

Poster
I’m 6’1 and weigh 203 now. It’s been a cycle since almost 50 years ago. Weigh 205 in winter and 195 by the end of summer...just like my Dad. Dr told me to get down to 184 as the medical charts says that’s my ideal weight. F^ck that.

Just start smoking meth. That'll help you lose weight real quick

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
So I plan to audit this... just a daily commitment to eat less and healthy.
and I expect a participation trophy 🏆 since they didn’t have these when I was a kid.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I've lost 11 lbs in past several weeks and still have 13 more to go to hit my goal for Summer time. Ultimately have 20 more to go to hit my ultimate goal. 193 right now, wanna be around 170.

I'm short, so 193 isn't a good look at all. (n)

Taggart

Elite
Founder
5"11"
177.4 lbs
20.5% BF

Going to do a combination of running and LIIFT4 (Beachbody program). Diet is already decent, just need to try to cut down on the beer a bit.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
SO we have to enter stuff today? I am gonna wait until after lunch to weigh myself to get that greasy burger weight on there.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I can run but won’t, but I walk and upright too! I am here for moral support. I would love to see the stat sheet so I can pick my win, place, and show trifecta! I think a betting thread on this weight loss challenge thread would be a cool thread! Haha SKOL!

Top Bottom