Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crootn Weight Loss Challenge ending 14June

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
233.6 will have to BMI tomorrow. Been on the go all day and wasn’t able to do my measurements.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Morning fam! Today’s the day to start getting back in shape fellas! We gotta look good for the beach! Stay motivated and keep checking in for accountability.

new2.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I need to lose 25lbs to get to 175 bit I m a stout Irishman that dngaf. I will lose weight slinging steel this summer. Ive been a mess the past two years with hous,brain injury,covid. Not having a kitchen put the weight on me. I m 199 now and ill guess by may 11 i can be 185 and 175 by July. So I m in but not to win

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I need to lose 25lbs to get to 175 bit I m a stout Irishman that dngaf. I will lose weight slinging steel this summer. Ive been a mess the past two years with hous,brain injury,covid. Not having a kitchen put the weight on me. I m 199 now and ill guess by may 11 i can be 185 and 175 by July. So I m in but not to win
I haven’t been 199 since the 10th grade lol

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I haven’t been 199 since the 10th grade lol
I m 5-8 but i got heart and a good jaw. I m not obese but I have a beer belly i could stand to lose. I was 135 as a senior in HS
I compound fractured my femur playing FB my 1st week as a freshman. Didnt get out of a cast til late Jr year. Played again against everyone''s wishes. They told me ID be a cripple
Im fine now. I can tell when big storms are coming. It was a bigger deal in the 80s/90s before radar now.
Ive had 3 leg surgeries a back fusion and neck fusion. March 2020 i had to get my cracked skull fixed. So I m not gonna run. I walk my dog about 2-4miles a day normally and sling steel. I had gotten up to 215 so I m already starting to shed some weight. Just gotta maintain my reduction in calories (beer mainly. I love getting drunk and taking a puff and going to bed at 9pm)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hard to describe but it’s like it took a break from getting to 100%. Stuck somewhere around 80%. I’ve read about it that it might just stay here. Sucks but at least their is a leg there. Thanks for asking.
Getting old blows. No one tells you about the s hit falling apart.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Like to see what everyone else is doing for their workout routines so I'm hoping those participating make daily posts of their workouts... also an accountability thing.
Well since it’s been quite some time since I’ve been in the gym or ran, I’m starting things off with a 48 hour fast. And doing “ease into 5k”. Once I get some wind back in my lungs, I’ll try to start lifting again.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Like to see what everyone else is doing for their workout routines so I'm hoping those participating make daily posts of their workouts... also an accountability thing.
I m gonna eat less and sling steel. I may die soon but I have been blessed to get to here. And ftr I have no intention of dying. 48 just got blood pressure during covid. Go fuck ING wonder why I am stressed. Anywhoo I sling steel and it is like weights, areobics, ballet, and eating a heavy chowder nearly all the time.
Godspeed Amigò

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I m gonna eat less and sling steel. I may die soon but I have been blessed to get to here. And ftr I have no intention of dying. 48 just got blood pressure during covid. Go fuck ING wonder why I am stressed. Anywhoo I sling steel and it is like weights, areobics, ballet, and eating a heavy chowder nearly all the time.
Godspeed Amigò
LET'S FUCKING GO

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If it’s cool with everyone else, I’m gonna make this a 2 month event instead of just 1. I don’t think 1 month is enough time to get fat cells to start to burn enough for noticeable measurements. So we will end it on the night of Monday, 14June.

Latest posts

Top Bottom