Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beware of the Jackass Troll

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Exactly. @Cre8ive does this for every troll on here. Not too bright.

6ac.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
...you're giving him exactly what he wants. I don't get why you continue to do this.
I don't have time to get them all, just the really stupid ones. If one is going to be a troll, one needs a higher I.Q. than this gentleman has displayed or it's no fun. My advice, lighten up and move on. I have. Now TJ is another question, he's got some pit bull in him.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What's your advice my sage? Banter can be fun it you know its all just a bunch of bullshit. Don't take anything too seriously or your end up in a place you won't like to be.

My unsolicited advice is to ignore the trolls, either by not engaging, or actually putting them on ignore. There are only maybe 2 or 3 on here who are very obvious trolls. The reason they post is only to entertain themselves by riling up posters like yourself. They are laughing at your responses, not considering your opinions.

I only have 2 posters on ignore, but it is so much more pleasant reading the board without them. I wish it also ignored replies to their posts, so I wouldn't have to read all the back and forth with them, that constantly shits up threads around here...another possible motive for a troll, I might add.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Only 2 choices here:

1) ignore (occasionally poke them)
2) we could go all Salem witch trials and ban anyone accused of being a troll.

I’m actually in favor of #2….and I’ll go 1st.
I accuse @BurntJ of being a troll. Let Ban the faggit.

Seriously this is the free speech forum….we all need to get our shot together….it’s really embarrassing.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Only 2 choices here:

1) ignore (occasionally poke them)
2) we could go all Salem witch trials and ban anyone accused of being a troll.

I’m actually in favor of #2….and I’ll go 1st.
I accuse @BurntJ of being a troll. Let Ban the faggit.

Seriously this is the free speech forum….we all need to get our shot together….it’s really embarrassing.
Nah no way on the ban. Let’s see if we can get some detective work done

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't have time to get them all, just the really stupid ones. If one is going to be a troll, one needs a higher I.Q. than this gentleman has displayed or it's no fun. My advice, lighten up and move on. I have. Now TJ is another question, he's got some pit bull in him.
You seen the guy selling FJB coins? He bought one and it is skyrocketing in value. But you can still buy it for 20.00 @red&blackgoldScreenshot_20211103-134128_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
My unsolicited advice is to ignore the trolls, either by not engaging, or actually putting them on ignore. There are only maybe 2 or 3 on here who are very obvious trolls. The reason they post is only to entertain themselves by riling up posters like yourself. They are laughing at your responses, not considering your opinions.

I only have 2 posters on ignore, but it is so much more pleasant reading the board without them. I wish it also ignored replies to their posts, so I wouldn't have to read all the back and forth with them, that constantly shits up threads around here...another possible motive for a troll, I might add.
Glad you have a good mind. Well stated my friend. But I remain a rock.

jarhead5903

Poster
I’m too dum to build another account and took me the better part of an hour to subscribe to the podcasts. I would like to have another account if someone can take an hour or so and walk me through it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m too dum to build another account and took me the better part of an hour to subscribe to the podcasts. I would like to have another account if someone can take an hour or so and walk me through it.
Dm me acct for what. I'm good on interwebs for an olde

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Imagine how big of a looser you’d have to be to create a fake internet persona just to troll a message board.
I agree with you.
But
I can see the fun behind it though.
I just don't have time to fight commies,bring humor and have a fake persona

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I like it here. I just find it annoying that because I have different political leanings, I’m considered a troll. Really screams borderline koala level IQ when you can’t coherently make your argument and use “shut up troll” as your rebuttal.
Ftr i think you are smarter than a botdem/russiacollusion/byhrc

BurntJ

Founder
I still think we should see if we can figure out who he is. My guess is one of the leftards from rivals or tmb
Ohhh….my bad so yore wanting to Doxx him. Gotcha. Greatly should BUT todays Faggots all want to sue in and shit….plus sites Gotta be careful.

That being said, yore completely right though. Back in the day when we policed ourselves…..the interwebz we’re a much better and enjoyable place.

tickdickler

Poster
Ohhh….my bad so yore wanting to Doxx him. Gotcha. Greatly should BUT todays Faggots all want to sue in and shit….plus sites Gotta be careful.

That being said, yore completely right though. Back in the day when we policed ourselves…..the interwebz we’re a much better and enjoyable place.
So because you disagree with someone’s politics, you should doxx them? Wow, just wow.

BurntJ

Founder
So because you disagree with someone’s politics, you should doxx them? Wow, just wow.
No…..Faggit trolling has nothing to do with one’s politics. By the way…..Yore the exact Faggit I was describing.

Either way…..we haven’t doxxed you…..yet, but you should definitely go ahead and start crying…..

Top Bottom