Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A weird coincidence @TheResister

Since you want to continue to call me out..........I Figured I would post this in open forum being as you like to reference your website to other conversations, post ridiculously long posts, and then accuse me of "not responding"

I find your facination with proving me wrong, facinating.....and in reading your post, I came across a glaring coincidence.

I asked you if Professor X, (to whom is the #2 poster on your site), is on TFSF. And you response was:
Prof has never been on this forum.

Of course I am not sure how you would know this, unless you have a close relationship outside of the online world.

Getting back to the coincidence I was speaking about earlier in the title of this thread.

1701430250565.png
The above screen shot was taken about a week ago, when looking at your forum, on some other subjects....but later on................like right now
1701430389533.png
.....i find this in the same thread.

So it seems that "Jake" is a troll on another website, (which in this case might be TFSF). And for whatever reason, you and Professor X posted the exact same thing, but the posting name was changed for some reason. You have stated that Professor X has NEVER been on this site, but yet Professor X is posting about a troll named "Jake". @Jake Broe Stan ??? The "troll" on this site?

Coincidence? I am not sure I believe in coincidence, at least not that specific.

Is there a glitch in your site?

Attachments

• 1701430285335.png
    1701430285335.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 2

TheResister

Elite
Since you want to continue to call me out..........I Figured I would post this in open forum being as you like to reference your website to other conversations, post ridiculously long posts, and then accuse me of "not responding"

I find your facination with proving me wrong, facinating.....and in reading your post, I came across a glaring coincidence.

I asked you if Professor X, (to whom is the #2 poster on your site), is on TFSF. And you response was:

Of course I am not sure how you would know this, unless you have a close relationship outside of the online world.

Getting back to the coincidence I was speaking about earlier in the title of this thread.

View attachment 208993
The above screen shot was taken about a week ago, when looking at your forum, on some other subjects....but later on................like right now
View attachment 208995
.....i find this in the same thread.

So it seems that "Jake" is a troll on another website, (which in this case might be TFSF). And for whatever reason, you and Professor X posted the exact same thing, but the posting name was changed for some reason. You have stated that Professor X has NEVER been on this site, but yet Professor X is posting about a troll named "Jake". @Jake Broe Stan ??? The "troll" on this site?

Coincidence? I am not sure I believe in coincidence, at least not that specific.

Is there a glitch in your site?

So, how was it I know what goes on with Professor X? It is something called a cell phone.

Now, let's talk about the balance of your record keeping:

I am not the administrator of the board. Professor X is. Now, check out this link:

Very simply, Professor X could not fix a quote feature. He gave me his log in and I tried to fix the issue. Having forgotten that I was working on his log in, I made a post before I left. Professor X saw the post and put my name on it. That issue is solved.

For all others, Professor X and I both are available at public meetings. This is an old argument made by people who want to divert attention from the facts. The last time someone alleged this, we offered to have a three way face time with them. They declined for very obvious reasons. FACT. Now check out this link:

Professor X has never visited this site as he told me he hadn't; doesn't know the website; refuses to post on other discussion boards. We use to argue about it as I falsely believed that if we did post elsewhere, people would come there if they wanted a real debate.

That you monitor a board so closely says a LOT about you... except that I know which fed is which and which informant is which. If there were no substance to the material, all you guys keeping records would ignore me. About that close relationship... It is a several decade old working relationship.

TheResister

Elite
This shit is hilarious. Weaponoffreedom worries about me calling him out and how many people are involved at resisters. Meanwhile he downplays the fact he's getting his ass handed to him over statements he's made relative to ISSUES - political issues.

Sensing that he is not doing too well, he monitors and records all that happens (check the dates) on a site he implies isn't influential. TBH, he probably relied on a stalker to feed him that info. But, when you're in bed with a fed... AND you're getting screwed.

You are too retarded to even realize what you just did.
This is the level at which these people are.

I can just see him down in the basement, chomping on some hot pockets, having just watched his favorite episode of He-Man..........all hot and bothered.........so he made a mistake and called himself a bitch, give the guy a break.

Its OK @Shaun52 , it would happen to us all, if we were retarded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom