Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New members.....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Is it just me or are the new members retards......ever fuckin one (that isn't a rehashed troll) posts a fuckin diatribe every time.

What parts of these interwebz do these creatures come from......I literally know NO ONE that reads that shit.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
show-me-your-butthole-andrew-callaghan.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Well there you go........someone starts a thread, is questioned about it, then nothing, no response. It seems that the "old members" are a bunch of whining bitches who just love a circle jerk.
Yore question was already answered by the fellas..... @Jtrain80 @TopHook

Apparently yore into redundancy!

See @TopHook @Jtrain80 @tiderollsonu all tried to help you guys out BUT as was the point of this thread.......the newbz are quick to "tell us" what we "don't know" but seem to lack the ability to LISTEN!

See @TopHook @Jtrain80 @tiderollsonu all tried to help you guys out BUT as was the point of this thread.......the newbz are quick to "tell us" what we "don't know" but seem to lack the ability to LISTEN!
Your life honestly has to suck so bad.

NO, I asked you the question, and if you saw my recent post, you saw the others aswell. You could have easily answered the question, with all due respect. Funny the date that your fellas quoted, is right before I joined the site.
Your life honestly has to suck so bad.
so true

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The problem isn’t new members or old members. It’s people that come here with the intent just to be disrupters. They feel like they’re the smartest in the room because they get Free Speech advocates to try and censor the disruptors speech.

Honestly is retarded.

Equally bad are our retards who can’t help but get mad over something stupid one of these knuckledicks say.

Srightry ress bad, but still downsy rever are the people like myself who can’t seem to stop fucking the disruptors Dads. Someone’s gotta show those fags how to be men.

New people bring new money, new ideas, and sometimes can show you that your foxhole has a wolf in it.

Besides, @ETNVol has been around since this place started and ya guys hate him as much as @Rubereaper or his new handle @Jakefagstick

rebar

Elite
The problem isn’t new members or old members. It’s people that come here with the intent just to be disrupters. They feel like they’re the smartest in the room because they get Free Speech advocates to try and censor the disruptors speech.

Honestly is retarded.

Equally bad are our retards who can’t help but get mad over something stupid one of these knuckledicks say.

Srightry ress bad, but still downsy rever are the people like myself who can’t seem to stop fuck the disruptors Dads. Someone’s gotta show those fags how to be men.

New people bring new money, new ideas, and sometimes can show you that your foxhole has a wolf in it.

Besides, @ETNVol has been around since this place started and ya guys hate him as much as @Rubereaper or his new handle @Jakefagstick
Yeah instead of having fun fucking around everyone tries to pull gotcha shit. Everyone has a niche. Folks get butthirt and cannot understand when shit if goof off or real. Sad!
If everyone got along this place would suck. Winter is coming
Burn this fucker down

BurntJ

Founder

Honestly is retarded.

Srightry ress bad, but still downsy rever are the people like myself who can’t seem to stop fuck the disruptors Dads. Someone’s gotta show those fags how to be men.

Uh...anyone who gets mad at the interweb.....is FAR WORSE!!!

What loser sits around and gets mad/upset over some random comment from a random person you will never meet......JFC the world is full of losers!!!

this thread was meant as a self help to the new tards.......that NO ONE is reading a damn dissertation here.....BUT like most good ideas in todays world.....it was ignored and POOF they are back to post entire books.

rebar

Elite
Uh...anyone who gets mad at the interweb.....is FAR WORSE!!!

What loser sits around and gets mad/upset over some random comment from a random person you will never meet......JFC the world is full of losers!!!

this thread was meant as a self help to the new tards.......that NO ONE is reading a damn dissertation here.....BUT like most good ideas in todays world.....it was ignored and POOF they are back to post entire books.
Holy shit @kingsolomonwisdom finally cut his shit down to 1000 words per post. Somebody needs to teach his ass bullet points and spoilers button.
You know for Christ's sake

Latest posts

Top Bottom