Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New members.....

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Uh...anyone who gets mad at the interweb.....is FAR WORSE!!!

What loser sits around and gets mad/upset over some random comment from a random person you will never meet......JFC the world is full of losers!!!

this thread was meant as a self help to the new tards.......that NO ONE is reading a damn dissertation here.....BUT like most good ideas in todays world.....it was ignored and POOF they are back to post entire books.
Then someone got mad because they were ignored ROR

rebar

Elite
How can we have a conversation with people that find ten paragraphs an insurmountable task?
Yeah yall should have a write off thread and see who can publish the most words ever. It would be epic. No one is reading a dissertation on the shitter when they could be looking at funny stuff. Sorry I didn't make the rules

Last edited:

rebar

Elite
Someone would have to try harder than that to offend me. That's why I asked if it were a compliment. Everything I say seems to be racist, sexist and / or homophobic. If it isn't, I start thinking I did something wrong.
It wasn't racist at all. That's why it was funny I said it was.
It was my attempt to act like an imbecile that couldn't comprehend what you wrote.

TheResister

Elite
Yeah yall should have a wrote off thread and see who can publish the most words ever. It would be epic. No one is reading a dissertation on the shitter when they could be looking at funny stuff. Sorry I didn't make the rules

Maybe you should consult the more wordy threads when you really want to learn something and have an actual person to interface with so that you can get facts that are not addressed elsewhere. Even ten paragraphs are just a few minutes of reading time.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Maybe you should consult the more wordy threads when you really want to learn something and have an actual person to interface with so that you can get facts that are not addressed elsewhere. Even ten paragraphs are just a few minutes of reading time.
Maybe it’s the source. 10 paragraphs of your retarded ass shit and I’rr end up a dumb ass Asian.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Someone would have to try harder than that to offend me. That's why I asked if it were a compliment. Everything I say seems to be racist, sexist and / or homophobic. If it isn't, I start thinking I did something wrong.
Sir you have fallen victim to the" Liberal Loop". This is the woke circle where everything you rail against comes full circle and eventually leads to yore own cancellation.

I personally opted out of the stupid fuckin game a while ago.....BUT can see and understand yore delima.

Prayers scent!

Speed reading is for losers

I spent 8 years getting a 4yr degree in history lol I can read fine.

Touche. I sincerely apologize for doubting you good sir.

I'm fortunate I took two years of running start where lived and tested out of most college courses to obtain my degree which I now use as toilet paper. My sister is going to home school her children, along with having private tutors when they're 14+ years old. You can essentially test out of all school at this point including your degree and not have to waste your life in prison which they call school.

rebar

Elite
I fucked up my freshman year. Took 3 years off to start out mb shop then finished. It isn't as bad as it sounds but it is funny.
High school 1990
USC 199
Touche. I sincerely apologize for doubting you good sir.

I'm fortunate I took two years of running start where lived and tested out of most college courses to obtain my degree which I now use as toilet paper. My sister is going to home school her children, along with having private tutors when they're 14+ years old. You can essentially test out of all school at this point including your degree and not have to waste your life in prison which they call school.
My oldest nephew started as a sophomore
My niece is a senior and I understand she may start as a jr

Vercingetorix

Poster
Uh...anyone who gets mad at the interweb.....is FAR WORSE!!!

What loser sits around and gets mad/upset over some random comment from a random person you will never meet......JFC the world is full of losers!!!

this thread was meant as a self help to the new tards.......that NO ONE is reading a damn dissertation here.....BUT like most good ideas in todays world.....it was ignored and POOF they are back to post entire books.

-Also @BurntJ

"Is it just me or are the new members retards......ever fuckin one (that isn't a rehashed troll) posts a fuckin diatribe every time."

"What parts of these interwebz do these creatures come from......I literally know NO ONE that reads that shit."

🤣Fuck!

IMG_20231024_075233_138.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah yall should have a write off thread and see who can publish the most words ever. It would be epic. No one is reading a dissertation on the shitter when they could be looking at funny stuff. Sorry I didn't make the rules
Where you at pussy
All of a sudden you're gone? You weren't here last week as far as I can tell. We're you moving your shit? Go wherever you want. I'm not going to chase you. Lol I'm too old to chase anymore. I need you to make 4 days. Then I win the pool

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm back on my game. And those gay references... how goes it rainbow boy?
Who doesn't like a rainbow? I'm Irish you fucker. You wanna know about resisting and Leprechauns now. Well you get twice ass much gold at the end of a double rainbow.
You want to hear about the IRA? You seem like a sodomite to me you fucking pretender ok mate?

TheResister

Elite
Who doesn't like a rainbow? I'm Irish you fucker. You wanna know about resisting and Leprechauns now. Well you get twice ass much gold at the end of a double rainbow.
You want to hear about the IRA? You seem like a sodomite to me you fucking pretender ok mate?

I'm of Scot / Irish ancestry and your grammar sucks, but if I hear you right you are the pot what called the kettle black. You seem to worry a lot about who I bed. Jealous?

GreenNewMe

Poster
i saw the title of this tread was new members but whats funny is that sometimes member can mean like a dudes penis or cock or wahtever so i think thats funny if you think of htat its like a trans man who gets a new penis attached or something haha thats not what this thread is though its something else but i thought htat was funny

Latest posts

Top Bottom