Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New members.....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Read it again slow you ass fucking moron.
1st of all......Most of us are against homosexually (religiously, if you will) BUT JFC yore a HOMOPHOBE dude.

No offense but its disgusting to me to even be conversing with someone who sucks dicks and then judges others for doing the same........YOU NEED JESUS! WEIRDO.

Zolton

Poster
1st of all......Most of us are against homosexually (religiously, if you will) BUT JFC yore a HOMOPHOBE dude.

No offense but its disgusting to me to even be conversing with someone who sucks dicks and then judges others for doing the same........YOU NEED JESUS! WEIRDO.
Nobody wants to get fucked in the ass. Nobody wants to suck a dick. Homophobia is your fear of everyone knowing you want to screw a dude. Now they do.

BurntJ

Founder
You're implying I should be more feminine so you can fuck me in the ass. I see.
43c05dcd56610f2e5fdf3d79533ea2b7_w200.webp

TheResister

Elite
A male that wants to stick it in another male's ass, literally or figuratively, is a fag. That's it. Nobody wants to get fucked in the ass. You don't know that? You're a fag. 🖕
I went to a doctor once. He wanted to check my prostate. He put his finger up there and I jumped a foot or more. He was an Indian doctor. He says " I only put my finger in three and half centimeters." It was still painful and unnatural. Had to have prostate exams since, but I don't know how in the Hell anybody could get any pleasure from having anything stuck up their poop chute.

Zolton

Poster
I went to a doctor once. He wanted to check my prostate. He put his finger up there and I jumped a foot or more. He was an Indian doctor. He says " I only put my finger in three and half centimeters." It was still painful and unnatural. Had to have prostate exams since, but I don't know how in the Hell anybody could get any pleasure from having anything stuck up their poop chute.
Thank you. The government has brainwashed people for years to believe in this nonsense so they can screw everybody and not get called out. We could organize right now to turn that around but the old members on here are Feds or something.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Welcome new members and I’m impressed/pleased some of you new guys have stuck around. Glad to have you on here and bring some new blood and ideas.

As you’ve discovered, the feds are pretty easy to identify on this site because they are obsessed with pleasing each others dads.

Otherwise, let me know if anyone or anything offends you on here so I can promptly ignore it.

But seriously, I’m always glad to have new members. I see a couple of you guys have your own projects and I’m always happy to help share stuff on here

Zolton

Poster
Welcome new members and I’m impressed/pleased some of you new guys have stuck around. Glad to have you on here and bring some new blood and ideas.

As you’ve discovered, the feds are pretty easy to identify on this site because they are obsessed with pleasing each others dads.

Otherwise, let me know if anyone or anything offends you on here so I can promptly ignore it.

But seriously, I’m always glad to have new members. I see a couple of you guys have your own projects and I’m always happy to help share stuff on here
Hey, cool! There's a free music track along the lines of what we're hashing out here that I posted earlier. It's so abrasive, it's only available temporarily. I really think it could shake things up if it caught on.

BurntJ

Founder
Went from dad's to dogs. @BurntJ they really are tards.. I can see @ChingChongDingDong eating @Gus but not fucking, dang
I'll be honest...... I never imagine this thread would continue to 4 pages much less having them jump in and prove the point.

This was supposed to be a walk by (toss a grenade in a window) continue on to see the explosion.....BUT then it became something more...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It has NOW turned into me fishing with dynamite!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Risten mahda fuka. Dis ain’t about preasing nobody. I onry fuck the dads dat raise faggots. Duty for country and arr.

Zolton

Poster
You like my new avatar? Does it make your dick hard 🖕

When people get mad and call someone a faggot, do they have any idea what they’re saying in real terms? When you give the finger, that’s a hard dick right? Why? What can that possibly mean other than you want to fuck my ass? But everybody thinks it means you want to get fucked in the ass because that’s what people did figuratively to “bullies” once upon a time. You’re trying to screw me, so I’m going to screw you. It’s SO stupid! 😀

BurntJ

Founder
View attachment 206415
You like my new avatar? Does it make your dick hard 🖕

When people get mad and call someone a faggot, do they have any idea what they’re saying in real terms? When you give the finger, that’s a hard dick right? Why? What can that possibly mean other than you want to fuck my ass? But everybody thinks it means you want to get fucked in the ass because that’s what people did figuratively to “bullies” once upon a time. You’re trying to screw me, so I’m going to screw you. It’s SO stupid! 😀
1698370118960.jpeg

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I'll be honest...... I never imagine this thread would continue to 4 pages much less having them jump in and prove the point.

This was supposed to be a walk by (toss a grenade in a window) continue on to see the explosion.....BUT then it became something more...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It has NOW turned into me fishing with dynamite!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1698420977243.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom