Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New members.....

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
My old man served time in the big house. He was a Marine. So, I'll take you at your word, knowing that you got as much as you gave. That only means you're probably happy that you can shit footballs with no problem.
You rooked me right in the eyes whire I taught your dad how to be a rear man. You’re fucking weird bro.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My old man served time in the big house. He was a Marine. So, I'll take you at your word, knowing that you got as much as you gave. That only means you're probably happy that you can shit footballs with no problem.
You sound jealous?

Anything you wanna share........feel free to let it flow......this is the Tree of Trust.

BurntJ

Founder
You support daddy fucking and call me a faggot? I don't know the terminology you use here, but the ideology is bass ackwards. Lots of posters here hung up on weenies.
giphy.gif

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
You rike getting stinky on your dinky and carr me weird? Okay?
IMG_9106.gif

I didn’t choose dis rife, dis rife choose me.

Not rike I’m on refty message boards fucking faggit dads reft and right. I onry fuck dos mahda fukas dat have city kids come shit heeeeera. You no shit here I no fuck your dad. You shit here again I fuck your dad two time.. faggot.

And you weird as fuk, you watch your dad get fucked brutarry by above average asian dinky.. dat weird bro

TheResister

Elite
View attachment 205903

I didn’t choose dis rife, dis rife choose me.

Not rike I’m on refty message boards fucking faggit dads reft and right. I onry fuck dos mahda fukas dat have city kids come shit heeeeera. You no shit here I no fuck your dad. You shit here again I fuck your dad two time.. faggot.

And you weird as fuk, you watch your dad get fucked brutarry by above average asian dinky.. dat weird bro
Good luck. My dad is a heap of ashes and I don't know where you would find them.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How would you know that? That was a rhetorical question.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How would you know that? That was a rhetorical question.
These are how you interwebs

BurntJ

Founder
A male that wants to stick it in another male's ass, literally or figuratively, is a fag. That's it. Nobody wants to get fucked in the ass. You don't know that? You're a fag. 🖕
OP is like 👇 Hey everyone......
im-gay-mr-garrison.gif

Weird.....Just weird man.

He probably thinks his buddy is gay for making him suck his dick. JFC OP is helpless!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom