Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Republicans are going to vote themselves out of the majority!

“I don’t see how they can really be part of a conference when they come on the inside, listen to what is going on, and then going outside and lob bombs into the middle,” Joyce said on CNN’s “Inside Politics.” “It’s a waste of time having conversations with these people.”

Georgia Rep. Austin Scott added, “Those eight people are anarchists, and they’re chaos caucus members.”

“The ability for one person to vacate the speaker of the House will keep a chokehold on this body through 2024,” the business-centric Main Street Group said in a statement on Wednesday. “Any candidate for speaker must explain to us how what happened on Tuesday will never happen again.”

Even Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is typically reluctant to weigh in on the often messy affairs of the House, encouraged Republicans to get rid of the tool.

“I have no advice to give to House Republicans except one – I hope whoever the next speaker is gets rid of the motion to vacate,” McConnell said. “I think it makes the speaker’s job impossible. The American people expect us to have a functioning government.”

TheResister

Elite
“I don’t see how they can really be part of a conference when they come on the inside, listen to what is going on, and then going outside and lob bombs into the middle,” Joyce said on CNN’s “Inside Politics.” “It’s a waste of time having conversations with these people.”

Georgia Rep. Austin Scott added, “Those eight people are anarchists, and they’re chaos caucus members.”

“The ability for one person to vacate the speaker of the House will keep a chokehold on this body through 2024,” the business-centric Main Street Group said in a statement on Wednesday. “Any candidate for speaker must explain to us how what happened on Tuesday will never happen again.”

Even Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who is typically reluctant to weigh in on the often messy affairs of the House, encouraged Republicans to get rid of the tool.

“I have no advice to give to House Republicans except one – I hope whoever the next speaker is gets rid of the motion to vacate,” McConnell said. “I think it makes the speaker’s job impossible. The American people expect us to have a functioning government.”
You can't have a functioning government with the Republican Party. I'm only leaving this link because I'm too lazy to cut and paste the same material:

Latest posts

Top Bottom