Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New members.....

Zolton

Poster
I. OWN. THE. MOON.

Make this thing go viral and I’ll put your names ON THE MOON!!! It’s a BARGAIN. It’s a one-time opportunity to pop the biggest cultural stupidbubble of all time!!! Everybody on this thread could be in a documentary one day talking about what they’re thinking right now. All roads could lead back here, or wherever someone wants to take it. Don't be an Arseonist 🔥

Dugalo

Poster
Hello everyone, as a taxi driver I have been frequently stopped by the police due to positive THC tests. A friend recommended using an anti-THC spray, but I'm hesitant because I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I would appreciate any other suggestions or tips to avoid these situations.
Thanks in advance for who replay

wow
Hello everyone, as a taxi driver I have been frequently stopped by the police due to positive THC tests. A friend recommended using an anti-THC spray, but I'm hesitant because I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I would appreciate any other suggestions or tips to avoid these situations.
wow thats one hell of a first post.

"Due to the postitive THC tests"-I am confused, do you post the results on your window?

CuriousFiend

Elite
🤔You get stopped frequently...???

...while driving a taxi...???

...due to positive thc tests...???

...and "your friend" recommends "anti-thc spray"...???

....what

...the

...actualized

...mcfuck

...😂shit sounds dodgy brah.

IMG_20231114_065643_612.jpg

...my advice...

IMG_20231114_071229_848.jpg

... simply avoid such absurd thc testing & arbitrary police stoppage situations/or at least try to make these suspicious phishing-like posts seem much less cartoonishly suspicious to avoid fiendish/curious cunts lazily responding by taking the piss.
IMG_20231114_065458_262.jpg
🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom